The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said he was likely to flip as if he has something to flip on. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about tho
Flip on what exactly?
Papadolous just entered a guilty plea for lying to investigators. I'm offering a sig bet or avatar bet, 1-4 years, to be resolved within 6 months:

I propose that all of the following is correct.

First, Papadolous met with Russian officials/agents, and that those meetings involved "dirt" on Clinton obtained by the Russian government.

Second, and more importantly, in connection with the guilty plea, Papadolous has met with and provided information to the Government in connection with the investigation.

Third, as part of the information provided, Papadolous will or already has provided information that multiple Trump campaign officials were aware of the meetings Papadolous was involved in, and not only did they fail to discourage him, they actually encouraged him to further meetings.

To be resolved within 6 months.

Papadolous just entered a guilty plea for lying to investigators. I'm offering a sig bet or avatar bet, 1-4 years, to be resolved within 6 months:

First, Papadolous met with Russian officials/agents, and that those meetings involved "dirt" on Clinton obtained by the Russian government.

Second, and more importantly, in connection with the guilty plea, Papadolous has met with and provided information to the Government in connection with the investigation.

Third, as part of the information provided, Papadolous will or already has provided information that multiple Trump campaign officials were aware of the meetings Papadolous was involved in, and not only did they fail to discourage him, they actually encouraged him to further meetings.

I know nothing about Papadolous, but the last but intrigues me. Youdbhave to be more specific as to who

I know nothing about Papadolous, but the last but intrigues me. Youdbhave to be more specific as to who
Weird to say that you know nothing about Papadolous, when your posts that I quoted were responding to people talking about him.

Let's specify "high level" officials, since it would be absurd to make this about some schlubs. I'm not going to predict specific names, but Trump referred to Papadolous in March by name as a foreign policy advisor, and called him an "excellent guy," so I'm confident that people high in the campaign were pushing him.

Weird to say that you know nothing about Papadolous, when your posts that I quoted were responding to people talking about him.

Let's specify "high level" officials, since it would be absurd to make this about some schlubs. I'm not going to predict specific names, but Trump referred to Papadolous in March by name as a foreign policy advisor, and called him an "excellent guy," so I'm confident that people high in the campaign were pushing him.

I've legit never heard of him but i dont follow it as closely as some.

That's fair. I was just trying to avoid an open ended bet with the lower level guys. So sig or av, or both?

@Quipling wait you're implying they knew and encouraged him to break the law right? Just wanna make sure I understand the last bit correctly as that is the part that intrigues me

@Quipling wait not sure i understood the bet well. The meeting itself wasn't illegal, so I don't really care if they knew about it or encouraged it. He got in trouble for lying about details surrounding the meeting.

Lol someone told odb he was about to stick his dick in a trap. Or he read the documents he was linked several hours and several dozen posts previously. Seeing that furious backpedaling in my notifications was worth not getting that bet.

I might be willing to take this bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back