Status
Not open for further replies.
#21. @HomerThompson v @oleDirtyBast4rd
1. Trump is removed from office on or before December 31st, 2019
2. HomerThompson- for, oleDirtyBast4rd- against
3. 01/01/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year
6. Death and physical illness would result in a null bet. Mental illness and subsequent removal would count.

If you both give an okay to this, I'll replace the other bet with this one.

3. 01/01/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year
6. Death and physical illness would result in a null bet. Mental illness and subsequent removal would count.

OK.

3. 01/01/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year

Looks Gucci

3. 01/01/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year

Looks Gucci

Updated

@Jack V Savage

More delusion from Paul Krugman on Twitter:

What's obvious, looking both at Trump and Trumpist media, is that they are terrified. They know or strongly suspect that revelations of massive corruption and collusion are just around the corner. What we already know would have led to impeachment proceedings if Trump were D

I wonder if you can defend this with a straight face. Impeachment proceedings? For what?

@Jack V Savage

What's obvious, looking both at Trump and Trumpist media, is that they are terrified. They know or strongly suspect that revelations of massive corruption and collusion are just around the corner. What we already know would have led to impeachment proceedings if Trump were D

I wonder if you can defend this with a straight face. Impeachment proceedings? For what?
giphy.gif

I have the identical bet already. I don't bet with angle shooters, anyway.
You already HAD the identical bet with @oleDirtyBast4rd , and then you OFFERED it to me, but then you RESCINDED your offer because you are a PUSSY.

A BIG, GAPING, PUSSY, like the kind that Nate Silver and I were offered in 1947 by @Limbo Pete 's mom.

@Jack V Savage

You're playing dumb, of course. The statement is very obviously true.

You already HAD the identical bet with @oleDirtyBast4rd , and then you OFFERED it to me, but then you RESCINDED your offer because you are a PUSSY.

A BIG, GAPING, PUSSY, like the kind that Nate Silver and I were offered in 1947 by @Limbo Pete 's mom.
New conditions:

1. Trump is removed from office on, or before December 31st, 2019.
2. 25th amendment, impeachment, resignation, mental illness, death from illness, death from assassination all count.
3. Going into a coma doesn't count.
4. If we invade another country in the next 14 months, the bet is void.
5. If Trump goes into a coma, and subsequently dies, that counts.
6. 75 year sig bet
7. Fuck You

waiguoren89 said:

He's cracking, guys. The attempts at baiting and angle-shooting have been embarrassed at every turn.

We'll be betting for pink slips and bitcoin soon enough at this rate

He's cracking, guys. The attempts at baiting and angle-shooting have been embarrassed at every turn.
Low IQ confirmed. You need more lessons with @Jack V Savage, the superior intellect.

Salty Fawlty (and the Peanut Gallery)

RedMR.PeanutBank.JPG

Troll confirmed.

I would say that you're confirming trollhood by denying such an obviously indisputable claim. Remember how the MSM presented a minor, non-criminal violation of State Department IT security protocols as by far the most important story of the campaign. She was investigated seven times over Benghazi, about which there wasn't the slightest hint of wrongdoing. If she actually colluded with a hostile foreign gov't that hacked Republican emails and distributed them in a misleading way to influence the election and had her campaign manager and top NS adviser plead guilty to crimes (and fired the FBI director for refusing to stop the investigation into that), she'd be long gone.

@waiguoren
New conditions:

1. Trump is removed from office on, or before December 31st, 2019.
2. 25th amendment, impeachment, resignation, mental illness, death from illness, death from assassination all count.
3. Going into a coma doesn't count.
4. If we invade another country in the next 14 months, the bet is void.
5. If Trump goes into a coma, and subsequently dies, that counts.
6. 75 year sig bet
7. Fuck You

If she actually colluded with a hostile foreign gov't that hacked Republican emails and distributed them in a misleading way to influence the election and had her campaign manager and top NS adviser plead guilty to crimes (and fired the FBI director for refusing to stop the investigation into that), she'd be long gone.

Do you actually think Trump "colluded" with Russia? As the intrepid @kpt018 pointed out, that word has no meaning in this context.

Trump "distributed" DNC e-mails? What does that mean?

The "top NS adviser" held that position for 24 days (average tenure: 950 days) and seems to have been fired for lying to the Vice President about his contacts with Russia.

You have no evidence that Trump fired Comey for refusing to stop the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back