The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change "by" to "on or before"

Change 30 day sig bet to 1 year

I am on business in Hong Kong and will have to get back to you tomorrow

1. Neil Gorsuch will not be confirmed to the Supreme Court on or before 4/7/2017
2. @SidJustice: Agree/ @waiguoren: Disagree
3. 4/8/2017
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year

Just to avoid confusion, this bet as it stands would be sid justice saying gorsuch wont be confirmed and waiguren saying he will in that time frame. I don't want people stating confusion after the fact that the premise statement had a negative in it

@SidJustice ?

1. Neil Gorsuch will not be confirmed to the Supreme Court on or before 4/7/2017
2. @SidJustice: Agree/ @waiguoren: Disagree
3. 4/8/2017
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year

Just to avoid confusion, this bet as it stands would be sid justice saying gorsuch wont be confirmed and waiguren saying he will in that time frame. I don't want people stating confusion after the fact that the premise statement had a negative in it

@SidJustice ?
That is how I intend it, yes.

And I am cool with the 1 year thing.

@waiguoren , this is a very time sensitive bet so I expect the next time you log in to say yes or no. It said you logged in earlier today

@Lead
@STEVEN SEAGOLD

Sigbet. Waiguoren wins if Trump is not impeached before April 8, 2018. Steven Seagold wins if Trump is impeached before April 8, 2018. Sigbet term: 2 years. Bet is void if waiguoren loses upcoming bet with SidJustice.

@Lead
@STEVEN SEAGOLD

Sigbet. Waiguoren wins if Trump is not impeached before April 8, 2018. Steven Seagold wins if Trump is impeached before April 8, 2018. Sigbet term: 2 years. Bet is void if waiguoren loses upcoming bet with SidJustice.

Do you expect the GOP to pick up House seats in 2018?

@Lead
@STEVEN SEAGOLD

Not sure how I feel about this one. Steve is a troll.

It's weird how we only see that type of troll on one side (El Viejito, El Anciano, this guy, seiger, Socialjusticefighter, possibly Blade1, SouthofAndes, and others). I guess it would be impossible to distinguish a left-winger playing a dumb right-winger from any number of actual posters.

It's weird how we only see that type of troll on one side (El Viejito, El Anciano, this guy, seiger, Socialjusticefighter, possibly Blade1, SouthofAndes, and others). I guess it would be impossible to distinguish a left-winger playing a dumb right-winger from any number of actual posters.
I have no idea what SouthofAndes is, he is kind of left wing but also a christian fanatic that supports israel?

Btw, I think the GOP will lose a few seats in 2018.

Surely you could use your mod powers to penalize him if he doesn't follow through.

Newguardbjj made a duplicate troll account and immediately made this troll thread posing as a right winger. The op on its face should've made the TS look like a hypocrite and just flat out dumb but it had enough buzzwords sprinkled in that regulars like Rip were clicking like

Surely you could use your mod powers to penalize him if he doesn't follow through.

I prefer if he just left the war room alone entirely. He's as bad as macalpinerules was.

I prefer if he just left the war room alone entirely. He's as bad as macalpinerules was.
Not going to pretend I understand that reference.

Is this guy really any different from the loons that @Jack V Savage won bets against? What difference does it make if he's an annoying troll?

Not going to pretend I understand that reference.

Is this guy really any different from the loons that @Jack V Savage won bets against? What difference does it make if he's an annoying troll?

Idk. I haven't seen any trolls try to make bets here yet. This is the first time I'm running into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back