The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit, you're right... and that makes sense if you don't care about who does the inspections. I had everything backwards on who would complain of details.

@VivaRevolution v. @Tropodan
1. A deal by North Korea is signed by or before 11/6/18 for North Korea to do all of the following:
a) Ends nuclear proliferation
b) Gives up all existing nukes
c) Inspections are provided to prove
d) Full implementation of deal within two years
2. @Tropodan - For, @VivaRevolution - Against
3. 11/06/18
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month
6. This is what the signed deal would say. Actions done by North Korea afterwards are not contingent on the bet.

@Tropodan , I guess I should've been asking you instead of Viva. With these conditions, if the contract doesn't specify a clear deadline, that would mean a win for Viva. Are you okay with that? Also, if it had a series of deadlines and any of them specific to these conditions went past 2 years, that would also mean a win for Viva. I just want to be sure you guys are okay with each condition here.

I'm not participating in this unless my dubs are removed, sorry.

Have a good day.

Oh shit, you're right... and that makes sense if you don't care about who does the inspections. I had everything backwards on who would complain of details.

@VivaRevolution v. @Tropodan
1. A deal by North Korea is signed by or before 11/6/18 for North Korea to do all of the following:
a) Ends nuclear proliferation
b) Gives up all existing nukes
c) Inspections are provided to prove
d) Full implementation of deal within two years
2. @Tropodan - For, @VivaRevolution - Against
3. 11/06/18
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month
6. This is what the signed deal would say. Actions done by North Korea afterwards are not contingent on the bet.

@Tropodan , I guess I should've been asking you instead of Viva. With these conditions, if the contract doesn't specify a clear deadline, that would mean a win for Viva. Are you okay with that? Also, if it had a series of deadlines and any of them specific to these conditions went past 2 years, that would also mean a win for Viva. I just want to be sure you guys are okay with each condition here.

Good point on the 2 years. I mean that to be specific to giving up all current nukes. If the deal says inspections to confirm compliance lasts more than 2 years, that should still count as a win for tropodan.

If the deal says NK doesn't have to give up nukes until 2 years and 1 day from date of signing, I win.

Have a good day.

Well that simplifies things I guess. I let you know the route for that. I don't have no say/determination in that matter.

Well that simplifies things I guess. I let you know the route for that. I don't have no say/determination in that matter.

That route is a joke and you know it.

Madmick sabotaged this you can blame him.

That route is a joke and you know it.

Madmick sabotaged this you can blame him.

Reversing infractions is unlikely. I'm just telling you want the path to attempting it is.

Have a good day.

Boo!

Listen to Lead man, if you really think his modding was unjust, take it to the support forum. They probably won't do anything, but those complaints are cumulative. Guessing you aren't the first to complain there.

Also, a single yellow card is a meaningless slap on the hand. Dubz fucking suck. No editing, no thread starting, no likes, and one dumb post from a ban. Not the same for a single yellow card.

Boo!

Listen to Lead man, if you really think his modding was unjust, take it to the support forum. They probably won't do anything, but those complaints are cumulative. Guessing you aren't the first to complain there.

Also, a single yellow card is a meaningless slap on the hand. Dubz fucking suck. No editing, no thread starting, no likes, and one dumb post from a ban. Not the same for a single yellow card.

That nutcase has targeted me in the past and targets conservative posters. I've complained in the past and an admin backed him up. He masquerades as a conservative to camouflage his bias.

Guys like lead should be criticizing mods who lack integrity, this is one of the only forums on the internet with lots of members where you can say politically incorrect things. Having biased mods destroys what's so great about this forum.

I pay for a fucking account here and they target me. Fuck that bets off I'm not participating.

Last edited by a moderator:
That nutcase has targeted me in the past and targets conservative posters. I've complained in the past and an admin asked him up. He masquerades as a conservative to camouflage his bias.

Guys like lead should be criticizing mods who lack integrity, this is one of the only forums on the internet with lots of members where you can say politically incorrect things. Having biased mods destroys what's so great about this forum.

I pay for a fucking account here and they target me. Fuck that beats off I'm not participating.

I get it, trust me, I do.

I'm not religious, but I would point you to the serenity prayer here.

That nutcase has targeted me in the past and targets conservative posters. I've complained in the past and an admin backed him up. He masquerades as a conservative to camouflage his bias.

I pay for a fucking account here and they target me. Fuck that bets off I'm not participating.
What did you get dubs for?

Bet proposal:

1. During the Democratic primary race for the 2020 US presidential election, at least one of Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Martin O'Malley or Bernie Sanders or their respective presidential campaigns will criticize Kirsten Gillibrand publicly for her past positions on illegal immigration.
2. @waiguoren for, @Jack V Savage against
3. The date of the 2020 Democratic convention
4. Control of the Sherdog signature of the opponent
5. Two years
6 Bet still valid if any/all of the candidates above do not run. For example, @Jack V Savage would win if Gillibrand does not declare a candidacy for president

Bet proposal:

1. During the Democratic primary race for the 2020 US presidential election, at least one of Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Martin O'Malley or Bernie Sanders or their respective presidential campaigns will criticize Kirsten Gillibrand publicly for her past positions on illegal immigration.
2. @waiguoren for, @Jack V Savage against
3. The date of the 2020 Democratic convention
4. Control of the Sherdog signature of the opponent
5. Two years
6 Bet still valid if any/all of the candidates above do not run. For example, @Jack V Savage would win if Gillibrand does not declare a candidacy for president
@Jack V Savage

Good. Do I have a bet with @Lead too?

You do... 1 month av. With the same conditions. Avs are much more interesting then sigs imo. Wanna add avs to our bet for the remaining 11 months? Meaning yours and @leads bet will stay and then ours would come Into effect after. Of course if you won I'd wear an av of your choosing for the whole year and not just the 11 months.

Side pot if you will?

You do... 1 month av. With the same conditions. Avs are much more interesting then sigs imo. Wanna add avs to our bet for the remaining 11 months? Meaning yours and @leads bet will stay and then ours would come Into effect after. Of course if you won I'd wear an av of your choosing for the whole year and not just the 11 months.

Side pot if you will?
No, because I love my AV too much. I actually thought my bet with him was for a sig.

No, because I love my AV too much. I actually thought my bet with him was for a sig.
Weak sauce... that's the point of a bet. To put something on the line you care about so you can't just talk nonsense. I'm disappointed. You're the president of the warroom. Step up bruh

Weak sauce... that's the point of a bet. To put something on the line you care about so you can't just talk nonsense. I'm disappointed. You're the president of the warroom. Step up bruh
You should be banned anyway. You're lucky I'm even keeping a bet with your stupid ass.

You should be banned anyway. You're lucky I'm even keeping a bet with your stupid ass.

I'm lucky you arent backing out of a bet for no reason? There is a reason I'm not banned... ever heard of another poster having a ban overturned?

Would you like to be released from our bet? I'll show you mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back