The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That route is a joke and you know it.

Madmick sabotaged this you can blame him.

Not true. The administrators do a good job with that kinda thing. They've helped me twice now. One with a BANNING, and another with dubs. If you truly feel you were in the right, I'd reach out to petey

This is not appealing to me. Gut feeling is that it would be a likely win for me just because I'd guess it's nearly even that she runs and any conditional attached to that probably makes me a likely winner (that is, "she runs and"). But I have no real idea. I normally like to bet when you think something is likely/not likely and I think it's almost impossible/certain. Like when Greoric predicted that annual GDP growth would be negative a couple of years ago and I know that was extremely unlikely.

Has that happened before?

#11 Jack V Savage v. LucasWithLidOff
1. Hillary Clinton will be indicted by 12/28/2016
2. LucasWithLidOff- For, Jack V Savage- Against
3. 12/29/16
4. Avatar Bet
5. Permanent
Winner: Jack V Savage

#3 Jack V Savage v. mcveteran81
1. Obama will still be president a week after the scheduled inauguration date due to declaring a state of emergency
2. mcveteran- True Jack V Savage- False
3. 1/27/2017 (week after scheduled inauguration day)
4. Signature bet- Winner picks the loser's signature
5. 1/28/2017-2/27/2017

3. 12/29/16
4. Avatar Bet
5. Permanent

1. Obama will still be president a week after the scheduled inauguration date due to declaring a state of emergency
5. 1/28/2017-2/27/2017

Good, make a bet on The Nexus my beautiful tight flesh. We need the agency of our archaic purposes to flourish.

I want to cancel my bet with @oleDirtyBast4rd, @Lead. Thanks.

The reasoning behind a timing bet would be that it is locked in once made. Otherwise, the person that expects an event to happen a certain time carries no risk as they can cancel anytime before. Just flame him a bunch and stuff man.

3. 12/29/16
4. Avatar Bet
5. Permanent

5. 1/28/2017-2/27/2017
He said "you", so I thought he was referring to me.

You can never back out of a contract of ones creed Mr Thompson. You will never back out of The Nexus.... Embrace the inevitable...

Senri, say something creepy that involves the word honor

Senri, say something creepy that involves the word honor

When will you honor The Nexus Mr Lead? This is a legitimate question... A question that tethers the credibility to your own existence... Answer wisely...

Ohhhh. Well obviously it couldn't be that since you two haven't made one yet.
We've sparred and come close before. I wanted to know which of my predictions he found utterly absurd, if any.

We've sparred and come close before. I wanted to know which of my predictions he found utterly absurd, if any.

I mean with the bets that occurred, the rankings will be pretty top heavy with 1, 2 and then the rest.

You can't avoid this narrative.... You know this to be true... I'm always here for you. You will find your way, and i will be there waiting to greet you with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back