The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pelosi2016 , there's no trick in how your interpreting the wording in this, right? You are saying if Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders runs for president in 2020, you lose, correct?

@waiguoren v. @Pelosi2016
1. Either Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders will declare a candidacy for president for the 2020 US presidential election.
2. waiguoren for; @Pelosi2016 against
3. Election day 2020, or whenever one of Sanders/Biden files the requisite paperwork (whichever occurs first)
4. Name bet
5. 1 year

I need both of you to quote this post and give a final okay

Lead, comeonbrah. If EITHER Bernie or Biden *officially declare they are running for president* I lose.

No exploration committee. No speaking tours. No fund raising. That’s all irrelevant. No testing the waters or kicking the tires. One of them has to declare that they are officially running for president. Anything short of that and I win.

Yes. Absolutely okay. Easy money.

Last edited:
One of the worst bets i've seen on here

I mean, it's possible. They are old. I really think at least one of them will. I'd say 80/20 in my mind but I also said Trump wouldn't run, Trump wouldn't win nomination, and Trump wouldn't be president so.....

Lead, comeonbrah. If EITHER Bernie or Biden *officially declare they are running for president* I lose.

No exploration committee. No speaking tours. No fund raising. That’s all irrelevant. No testing the waters or kicking the tires. One of them has to declare that they are officially running for president. Anything short of that and I win.

Yes. Absolutely okay. Easy money.

Jesus Dude. I would have given you 2 to 1 odds on that bet. Maybe even 3-1

I mean, it's possible. They are old. I really think at least one of them will. I'd say 80/20 in my mind but I also said Trump wouldn't run, Trump wouldn't win nomination, and Trump wouldn't be president so.....

I demand an investigation to make sure Wai is not making bets with his Alt Accounts

@Pelosi2016 , there's no trick in how your interpreting the wording in this, right? You are saying if Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders runs for president in 2020, you lose, correct?

1. Either Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders will declare a candidacy for president for the 2020 US presidential election.
2. waiguoren for; @Pelosi2016 against
3. Election day 2020, or whenever one of Sanders/Biden files the requisite paperwork (whichever occurs first)
4. Name bet
5. 1 year

I need both of you to quote this post and give a final okay
Ok

2. waiguoren for; Pelosi2016- against
4. Name bet
5. 1 year

about-to-go-down.gif

Official

I legitimately have to get moving to keep my title because wai is crushing cans like Shane Carwin.

Look in the mirror. Your own butt buddy was going to bet against Jeff Flake running for prez before flaking out and making excuses.
My offer probably would have been to set the over/under at the date of the Nevada Caucus. But again, because of your disgusting behavior toward me and my private information, for which you were very luckily not banned outright, I will not negotiate with you. You will have to behave yourself for quite a long time first.

I legitimately have to get moving to keep my title because wai is crushing cans like Shane Carwin.
There's a certain cunning to rooting out complete fools and roping them into a bet

Wait... "cunning" isn't the word I should be using.....

Status
Not open for further replies.