The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My offer probably would have been to set the over/under at the date of the Nevada Caucus. But again, because of your disgusting behavior toward me and my private information, for which you were very luckily not banned outright, I will not negotiate with you. You will have to behave yourself for quite a long time first.

This is no exaggeration. At this point, I literally burst out laughing before I even begin reading anything that you write. You have degenerated into such a ridiculous character at this point that I can never take you seriously again.

This is no exaggeration. At this point, I literally burst out laughing before I even begin reading anything that you write. You have degenerated into such a ridiculous character at this point that I can never take you seriously again.
Yet, the result is that you want a bet, and I will not give you a bet. You are wanting, and I am not.

Yet, the result is that you want a bet, and I will not give you a bet. You are wanting, and I am not.

You offered the bet in the first place, doofus.

As a general rule, I'll bet with anyone except someone who is deliberately trying to lose.

There's one scalp that stands out above the others in my eyes. You know whose it is. I'll surpass him regardless. He's locked in a tough battle with @SBJJ and is simply too sclerotic to keep up with my pace, but I'll still want that scalp.

Your own butt buddy...

Thanks for the moment of reminiscing over jr. high. Times were harder then, but much simpler. Might have to watch some Police Academy now.

I called @Jack V Savage a liar today over a claim he made. I'd take a bet on him being able to prove it.

In context, yes. The statement is that that was the extent of her claim (as opposed to you falsely suggesting that she claimed to be full-blooded NA).

That bullshit in parentheses is a lie. Quote me.

Thanks for the moment of reminiscing over jr. high. Times were harder then, but much simpler. Might have to watch some Police Academy now.

I called @Jack V Savage a liar today over a claim he made. I'd take a bet on him being able to prove it.
Saw that exchange. Brutal KO. Hoping Jack can wake up from that.

You can't even say what I lied about. Meanwhile, you were busted red-handed lying about my own claim on multiple occasions. You should probably just delete your account.

Saw that exchange. Brutal KO. Hoping Jack can wake up from that.

Why are you humoring that creep? I know that you of all people know that he's lying and that he both agreed with the claim I actually made and then lied about it. And he accused me of misrepresenting him and then literally refused to answer when I asked him to clarify. How is that defensible?

Last edited:
Why are you humoring that creep? I know that you of all people know that he's lying and that he both agreed with the claim I actually made and then lied about it. And he accused me of misrepresenting him and then literally refused to answer when I asked him to clarify. How is that defensible?

1) How is he a creep?

2) I was referring to your strawmanning of him. You claimed that he claimed that Warren claimed to be a "full-blooded" Native American, right? He never claimed that, right?

You can't even say what I lied about. Meanwhile, you were busted red-handed lying about my own claim on multiple occasions. You should probably just delete your account and kill yourself.

<{vega}>

You can't even say what I lied about. Meanwhile, you were busted red-handed lying about my own claim on multiple occasions. You should probably just delete your account and kill yourself.

<Lmaoo>

1) How is he a creep?

2) I was referring to your strawmanning of him. You claimed that he claimed that Warren claimed to be a "full-blooded" Native American, right? He never claimed that, right?

Calling me a liar with no basis, while also overtly lying about my position, and then the constant ugly personal attacks.

That appeared to me to be what he was saying. I asked him to clarify his position if that was not it, and he refused. How are you defending this guy?

Do you think it's OK to call someone a liar when they did not lie? Do you think it's OK to lie repeatedly yourself? I think those are pretty much the lowest things one can do.

Bold statement coming from you, with half of your wins coming over @LucasWithLidOff and @mcveteran81.

Fair enough on McV, but I'm not ringing them up the same way (and obviously I have high regard for some of the people you've bet with). And Lucas was actually a decent right-winger, and was expressing a view that was common in the right-wing media and among the WR right.

That appeared to me to be what he was saying. I asked him to clarify his position if that was not it, and he refused. How are you defending this guy?

Could you quote the post of Cubo's that led you to believe that Cubo was claiming that Warren claimed to be "full-blooded" Native American?

Could you quote the post of Cubo's that led you to believe that Cubo was claiming that Warren claimed to be "full-blooded" Native American?

It was through the body of the longer discussion. She had claimed to have heard stories about distant NA ancestry, and had been listed as a minority on that basis. My view, I think you'll agree a reasonable one, is that given that she was open about the basis for her designation was that family lore, there was no deception, and the argument is pointless (like arguing about how much tea you have to put into water before it's a glass of tea). At various times, he's made all sorts of completely out of bounds personal attacks as a result of that view and admitted that it was right while making up another position and attributing it to me (despite being corrected multiple times). During the periods where he was arguing, the basis seemed to be that he believed she was claiming the designation (NA) with no qualification, which implies that it's a whole thing (the glass is all tea). When he said that wasn't what he was saying, I asked him to clarify, which he amazingly just straight up refused to do, while continuing to insist that I was "lying" (he's mad because I corrected pointed to a specific lie he was telling).

That you'd be willing to defend that kind of behavior (and he even brought known liar IngaVovchanchin in!) is amazing to me. We've had our differences, and I certainly think that you regularly let tribalism cloud your judgment, but I wouldn't think that you'd be overtly deceitful or supportive of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.