The War Room Bet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talk as if this was years ago. By @KONE's account, you argued with him a mere three weeks ago. Doesn't sound like a "long time ago" to me...

Fine then. You chickened out.

Bravo.

Holy shit, he's actually fucking insane

"I offered to account bet him I coud prove it, but he backed off (while continuing the bizarre lie). Stopped wasting time with him then."

That was months ago

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-wont-jack-v-savage-tell-the-truth-a-single-time.3452341/page-8

A couple weeks ago

You talk as if this was years ago. By @KONE's account, you argued with him a mere three weeks ago. Doesn't sound like a "long time ago" to me...

Again, just a nerdy teenager who thinks he's edgy when he trolls here. He hasn't been around that many years. Realized shortly after he appeared in the WR that he wasn't worth reading. And, yeah, someone else called my attention to a troll thread, and I decided to have a little fun embarrassing him until he started freaking out and I felt bad for him.

Fine then. You chickened out.

Well, remember that I'm the one with two offers still on the table, and you're the who is afraid to take them.

Again, just a nerdy teenager who thinks he's edgy when he trolls here. He hasn't been around that many years. And, yeah, someone else called my attention to a troll thread, and I decided to have a little fun embarrassing him until he started freaking out and I felt bad for him.

Shut up already. You're embarrassing yourself.

Shut up already. You're embarrassing yourself.

:) It's obvious why you want me to stop responding to you. The funny thing is, your whole meltdown is unnecessary. Everyone knows that Trump is extraordinarily dishonest, and it's at the point where no one really takes what he says seriously. If you weren't so hackish and proud, you could just admit that he was full of shit on that one, take your lumps like a man, and move on. You're not even willing to bet that he's within 1/1,000th of the truth.

Again, just a nerdy teenager who thinks he's edgy when he trolls here. He hasn't been around that many years. Realized shortly after he appeared in the WR that he wasn't worth reading. And, yeah, someone else called my attention to a troll thread, and I decided to have a little fun embarrassing him until he started freaking out and I felt bad for him.

That has no basis in reality though, you completely gave up with your last post by repeating what you said initially even though it had been effortlessly refuted like 5 posts earlier

Why are they started with "however"? Because before that, he noted that what he went to look for was not there. He did his own investigation and found nothing.

Of course it was fluky. He was pulling out, Mir didn't have it locked, and he got injured. It's like the other one--you're just going around in circles and trolling.

:) OK. If you're not going to answer any questions and you're just throwing out baseless attacks, why am I bothering? I gave you a chance.

You got emasculated and thoroughly destroyed

:) It's obvious why you want me to stop responding to you. The funny thing is, your whole meltdown is unnecessary. Everyone knows that Trump is extraordinarily dishonest, and it's at the point where no one really takes what he says seriously. If you weren't so hackish and proud, you could just admit that he was full of shit on that one, take your lumps like a man, and move on. You're not even willing to bet that he's within 1/1,000th of the truth.

I repeat, shut up already. You chickened out of the bet, and have somehow convinced yourself that you didn't. That was bad enough, and a sure sign of mental instability. You then managed to outdo yourself, and blatantly lie about your history on Sherdog with @KONE.

You Sir, are insane, and I'm done with you.

I repeat, shut up already. You chickened out of the bet, and have somehow convinced yourself that you didn't. That was bad enough, and sure sign of mental instability. You then managed to outdo yourself, and blatantly lie about your history on Sherdog with @KONE.

You Sir, are insane, and I'm done with you.

The bet is still on the table, and you're chickening out. Trump claimed that there were between 3 million and 5 million unauthorized immigrants who voted, right? I said that the real number is less than 1,000th of his low-end estimate. You wanted to bet about it, but now you're afraid. And what lie did I tell about your boyfriend?

And on top of that, if you want to change the subject to felons, I'm still down, but you just need to acknowledge that I was right in our previous discussion (about Trump's ridiculous lie).

@HereticBD unrelated but look up Jack's post history in the heavies with the word "Duffee" for maximum lols

He says Trump is either going to resign or be impeached by May 12th.

I'm saying he won't.

Was going to finish this up for you but his account now says it's a guest account. Not sure if he's still a member

Was going to finish this up for you but his account now says it's a guest account. Not sure if he's still a member

Not surprising.

Only and idiot would make that bet with intentions to honor it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Not surprising.

Only and idiot would make that bet with intentions to honor it.

Thanks for the heads up.

He made an alt earlier this year too. He likely isn't the best choice to make those kinda deals with.

1. The exact statement the bet is premised upon
2. Stance each poster is taking in regards to the statement
3. The date the bet will be decided
4. The reward/punishment for the winner/loser
5. The duration of the reward/punishment before I will post it.
6 (OPTIONAL) A situation which makes the bet void that isn't clear with the content in 1 & 2. This needs to be very clear if included.

@waiguoren v. @rj144
1. Trump will win the 2020 Presidential Election
2. Waiguoren- form rj144- against
3. 11/04/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year
6. Bet is null if Trump doesn't run in 2020

Can you both quote and okay this to make it official?

@waiguoren v. @rj144
3. 11/04/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year

Agreed.

@waiguoren v. @rj144
3. 11/04/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year

Sure... if I'm on this forum in 4 years, wake me up.

@waiguoren v. @rj144
3. 11/04/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year

Just a point of clarification: I want the bet to be void if Trump pulls out before election day for any reason (health, scandal, etc.).

Just a point of clarification: I want the bet to be void if Trump pulls out before election day for any reason (health, scandal, etc.).

Usually don't edit after both plays but @rj144 , can I add this part to six?

Status
Not open for further replies.