The War Room Bet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tkotom for 10,000$ that Trump is still President on February 23, 2018.

I am saying he won't be, he is saying he will be.

You got $10,000USD?

Some conditions:
-Him not being president anymore before the date mentioned above, has to be a result of him being removed; as this pertains to the conversational theme of the thread linked below. (Which is where this bet was first waged)
-For example: the bet is rendered void if he steps down willingly or because he dies, or something similar.

(Link: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...trump-mob-story.3477847/page-3#post-127590369)

Do you accept?

You got $10,000USD?

Some conditions:
-Him not being president anymore before the date mentioned above, has to be a result of him being removed.
-For example: it can't be because he steps down willingly or because he dies, or something similar.

Do you accept?

I couldn't pay you this second if that's what you're asking, I am guaranteeing you that I will pay you, however.

And no, we are not including if he steps down - we can include death as a no-count, but if he steps down I win the bet.

I couldn't pay you this second if that's what you're asking, I am guaranteeing you that I will pay you, however.

And no, we are not including if he steps down - we can include death as a no-count, but if he steps down I win the bet.

But the theme of the thread was that he has done something illegal and will thus be removed. If he steps down, it's presumed that he hasn't done anything illegal otherwise he would be facing indictment/impeachment.

But the theme of the thread was that he has done something illegal and will thus be removed. If he steps down, it's presumed that he hasn't done anything illegal otherwise he would be facing indictment/impeachment.

No, he might very well step down to avoid embarrassment of the leaking of his blackmail material. If a president steps down WITHIN A YEAR of being in office -- no, that has to be part of the bet.

No, he might very well step down to avoid embarrassment of the leaking of his blackmail material. If a president steps down WITHIN A YEAR of being in office -- no, that has to be part of the bet.

But if that information is legitimate, stepping down will not save him as the allegations are criminal. He would hold onto power to the death to save his skin.

I'll let you have it. Only because I know he is going to be a 2 term president. Have at it.

But if that information is legitimate, stepping down will not save him as the allegations are criminal. He would hold onto power to the death to save his skin.

I'll let you have it. Only because I know he is going to be a 2 term president. Have at it.

Good points, but I do want that as part of the bet, glad we can agree. I think you're being legit too, not sure about the first person that offered me. Thanks for the offer :) this makes it so much more interesting.

Good luck! (in a general sense, maybe not with this bet, ahhaha)

Good points, but I do want that as part of the bet, glad we can agree. I think you're being legit too, not sure about the first person that offered me. Thanks for the offer :) this makes it so much more interesting.

Haha let us see what happens!

@DespicablePeep gotta verify it in here

2,000$ about whether Trump is President February 23, 2018. @DespicablePeep is saying he will still be in office, I am saying he will not be.

If he leaves office for illness or dies, the bet is off. If he is removed or leaves under suspicion, I win. If he is in office, I lose.

Um, where the fuck did I say 2K? I said $15 bro.

Well you didn't specify at first, you just wanted in on the bet, I thought it was the same terms.

CORRECTION: @Blackened for 15$ that Trump is still President February 23, 2018.

You got $10,000USD?

Some conditions:
-Him not being president anymore before the date mentioned above, has to be a result of him being removed; as this pertains to the conversational theme of the thread linked below. (Which is where this bet was first waged)
-For example: the bet is rendered void if he steps down willingly or because he dies, or something similar.

(Link: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...trump-mob-story.3477847/page-3#post-127590369)

Do you accept?

Haha let us see what happens!

@DespicablePeep gotta verify it in here

2,000$ about whether Trump is President February 23, 2018. @DespicablePeep is saying he will still be in office, I am saying he will not be.

If he leaves office for illness or dies, the bet is off. If he is removed or leaves under suspicion, I win. If he is in office, I lose.

Read the op. Cash bets aren't acknowledged or enforced obviously. I can add it as an official bet but there wouldn't be a reward / punishment listed and it wouldn't affect the rankings at all. I would just come up with an av or sig bet if I were you guys. You are silly to pretend you are betting that amount of money with someone you don't know over an internet forum

Read the op. Cash bets aren't acknowledged or enforced obviously. I can add it as an official bet but there wouldn't be a reward / punishment listed and it wouldn't affect the rankings at all. I would just come up with an av or sig bet if I were you guys. You are silly to pretend you are betting that amount of money with someone you don't know over an internet forum

These people claim to be legit. I certainly am.

These people claim to be legit. I certainly am.

You can carry it on in PM then. The site isn't interested in hosting this activity and it isn't wise on the posters to do so either.

You can carry it on in PM then. The site isn't interested in hosting this activity and it isn't wise on the posters to do so either.

Cool. Didn't mean to infringe or whatever. We will certainly take this to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.