The West No Longer Exists (Geopolitics)

Are you trying to imply Hispanics can't be white? Would you really say this guy is not white just because he was born in Mexico?
636408322761960777-GTY-840305094.jpg

I am basically my avatar ('sides from being Bic'd up these days) and this dude still manages to put my 'whiteness' to shame. A bastard ginger he is, Clenelo managed to blow the 3G rematch to shit too.

I dont know what the fuck you guys are talking about.

'Murica, or: How I Learned To Stopped Worrying and Love The Brown People.

I am basically my avatar ('sides from being Bic'd up these days) and this dude still manages to put my 'whiteness' to shame. A bastard ginger he is, Clenelo managed to blow the 3G rematch to shit too.

I am only here for the boobs.

I think the poster was more so talking about these kinds of "white guys".

whiteman03.jpg

screen-shot-2013-07-24-at-10-19-25-pm.png

Apparently in America, Hispanics can pretty much identify as whatever they want. And since there's a belief that identifying as white is more profitable, that's what they often choose to do.

https://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/29/opinion/liu-study-hispanics-favor-whiteness/index.html

whiteman03.jpg

screen-shot-2013-07-24-at-10-19-25-pm.png

Apparently in America, Hispanics can pretty much identify as whatever they want. And since there's a belief that identifying as white is more profitable, that's what they often choose to do.

https://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/29/opinion/liu-study-hispanics-favor-whiteness/index.html

Dude, people can "identify" as potato these days: is normal. If I decide I want to identify as a giraffe, I will order a plate of leaves at dinner and you need to empathize with the oppressive poaching I had to deal with in Africa.

There's some 26.7 million people in the United States who identify as 'white hispanic'. The population projections I posted are not including the fellas above as part of the 'white' population in the graphs though. There are ~200 million white people, as in 98%+ European descent although little blond-haired, green-eyed beauties like me are admittedly far more rare.
s0208.gif

@Rod1 can far better explain how legitimately desirable 'whiteness' is in countries across all of Latin America, not that it isn't more than subtlety evident by taking a simple gander at the majority of Mexico's celebrities, media personalities, casting of major network telenovelas and so forth.

Census-Race-Projections.jpg

Dude, people can "identify" as potato these days: is normal. If I decide I want to identify as a giraffe, I will order a plate of leaves at dinner and you need to empathize with the oppressive poaching I had to deal with in Africa.

There's some 26.7 million people in the United States who identify as 'white hispanic'. The population projections I posted are not including the fellas above as part of the 'white' population in the graphs though. There are ~200 million white people, as in 98%+ European descent although little blond-haired, green-eyed beauties like me are admittedly far more rare.
s0208.gif

@Rod1 can far better explain how legitimately desirable 'whiteness' is in countries across all of Latin America, not that it isn't more than subtlety evident by taking a simple gander at the majority of Mexico's celebrities, media personalities, casting of major network telenovelas and so forth.

Census-Race-Projections.jpg

It seems like there's an increasing trend of people with Central/South American origin, no longer identifying themselves as Hispanic though. Not even "White Hispanic". Just straight up white.

http://www.newsweek.com/latinos-race-culture-immigrant-roots-755110

"And by the fourth or higher generation...just half of U.S. adults with Hispanic ancestry say they are Hispanic."

In the future we'll probably see the distinction disappear entirely.

They identify as "white" because the census doesnt has a "hispanic" race category.

Also Mexicans are "white" because of the Guadalupe-Hidalgo Treaty where the US forced Mexico to sell a large chunk of territory guaranteed full rights to Mexicans who stayed in the other side of the border, and since that was before the civil war era, that meant that they needed to gain full "white" status.

They identify as "white" because the census doesnt has a "hispanic" race category.

Also Mexicans are "white" because of the Guadalupe-Hidalgo Treaty where the US forced Mexico to sell a large chunk of territory guaranteed full rights to Mexicans who stayed in the other side of the border, and since that was before the civil war era, that meant that they needed to gain full "white" status.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2017/12/...nerations-as-immigrant-connections-fall-away/

It seems like there's an increasing trend of people with Central/South American origin, no longer identifying themselves as Hispanic though. Not even "White Hispanic". Just straight up white.

http://www.newsweek.com/latinos-race-culture-immigrant-roots-755110

"And by the fourth or higher generation...just half of U.S. adults with Hispanic ancestry say they are Hispanic."

In the future we'll probably see the distinction disappear entirely.

That probably has to do with intermixing.

11% of latinos are probably white.

Still, there's a "White Hispanic" category for those kinds of people. These people do not recognize themselves as hispanic or latino altogether.

Just shows that there's credibility to the idea that the number of "whites" in America will grow due to Hispanics. But not so much because people of European ancestry are growing in numbers. Or atleast of European immigrant-background, as many Hispanics do indeed have European ancestry, for the most part.

Last edited:
Spiegel are fucking traitors. Nobody in his right mind in Germany cares for mainstream media (Lügenpresse)

Still, there's a "White Hispanic" category for those kinds of people. These people do not recognize themselves as hispanic or latino altogether.

Just shows that there's credibility to the idea that the number of "whites" in America will grow due to Hispanics. But not so much because people of European ancestry are growing in numbers. Or atleast of European immigrant-background, as many Hispanics do indeed have European ancestry, for the most part.

No, there isnt.

Also, its quite likely considering the "out of group" marriage rates of hispanics that these 11% are as white as any gringo.

Do you consider Justin Gaethje not white?

No, there isnt.

Also, its quite likely considering the "out of group" marriage rates of hispanics that these 11% are as white as any gringo.

Do you consider Justin Gaethje not white?

"In the United States, a White Hispanic[3] is an American citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

I'm not saying that there aren't Hispanics with as much European ancestry as any European, or even more so. But since there's no actual "scientific process" that goes into determining people's race or ethnicity, with people being able to fill the blanks by themselves, we are bound to see a lot of Hispanics identifying as white and even non-Hispanic, just because it is deemed to enhance one's prospects of being successful and accepted in American society.

Not all of these people are going to be generic white-looking dudes like "Saul Alvarez" or a "Justin Gaethje" either.

The number of "whites" in America may even increase as a result, but the original European immigrants (from Britain, Germany, Ireland, Italy, etc.), are bound to lose importance, as time goes on.

Of course not, just 11%.

11% of Hispanics do not recognize themselves as Hispanic.

Way more than that, identify as white.

By 4th generation, 50% of people with Hispanic origin, no longer recognize themselves as Hispanic. No matter if they look like Saul Alvarez, or not.

This just indicates to me that nearly all of Hispanics will be absorbed under "white" category, eventually.

No, there isn't.

There's not a Hispanic race category in the US Census but instead an additional ethnicity question included that asks if the person of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin. Identifying outside of that (i.e. German, Irish, French) has been optional but I believe will be required on the 2020 incarnation and I'm not sure how that's gonna work as a great number of European-Americans are all mixed up.

Spiegel are fucking traitors. Nobody in his mind in Germany cares for mainstream media

You could try and flee to my home state of NoDak, bruh. It's virtually nothing but German and Nordic immigrant descendants up there, but they've been fucking each other for the last 150 years which is one of the major reasons why culture (language) has largely disappeared and we become 'White Americans' despite the relative isolation.

MexicoBlattLanguage_1.jpg.CROP_.original-original.jpg

Last edited:
There's not a Hispanic race category in the US Census but instead an additional ethnicity question included that asks if the person of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin. Identifying outside of that (i.e. German, Irish, French) has been optional but I believe will be required on the 2020 incarnation and I'm not sure how that's gonna work as a great number of European-Americans are all mixed up.

You could try and flee to my home state of NoDak, bruh. It's virtually nothing but German and Nordic immigrant descendants up there, but they've been fucking each other for the last 150 years which is one of the major reasons why culture (language) has largely disappeared and we become 'White Americans' despite the relative isolation.

MexicoBlattLanguage_1.jpg.CROP_.original-original.jpg
We don't need inbreds either way

Back