The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, v2-- Passiflora Edition

completed main story and both expansions inside and out. Solid 10/10 cant wait for cyber punk. Any mods worth looking at?

completed main story and both expansions inside and out. Solid 10/10 cant wait for cyber punk. Any mods worth looking at?
The mutation mods make the game hilariously easy if you are looking to just enjoy the story. There are a lot combat mods on nexus as well that really alter game play and make it harder. 1 den turns all fights into games of gwent.

Just received Riordain as a "unique" prize!

Level 1 Archer.

you can go ahead and hold onto that

This game has taken over my life

nothing will ever be better than "fuck yeah, summon the bitches!!

I've just started
organizing my squad to go kick some ass, pretty hyped

Happy to hear that the dlc is great too

The Lady of the Lake, 5th book of the main series, is now available in English. Just came out last week I think. Reading these makes the game even richer.

Do you lose cash when guards catch you? Ive been caught twice and my savings have disappeared lol

yes. don't get caught. lol

lol fuck, i thought that i had around 10,000 and only noticed when i was upgrading my armour, i'm down to 500 now

Finished the main story, got the worst ending. Onto Hearts Of Stone now.

Don't you tell me to google anything. Boo.

Shouldn't have to google if vendors actually rewarded card-staked matches with cards that resembled a prize

Giving someone a level 2 for beating you is something a small child would do
You don't even have to google it, the quests point you to the gwent players. You have opened your quest log I assume?

Finished the main story, got the worst ending. Onto Hearts Of Stone now.
You let Ciri die???? You sob!!!

You let Ciri die???? You sob!!!
I would've had a breakdown if i got the bad ending.

I've only completed it once and i got the good ending rather than the best ending, but i'm content with that as i was worried about getting the bad ending. I won't play the game again out of fear that if i do i might get the bad ending.

I would've had a breakdown if i got the bad ending.

I've only completed it once and i got the good ending rather than the best ending, but i'm content with that as i was worried about getting the bad ending. I won't play the game again out of fear that if i do i might get the bad ending.
Your quote is golden.

It took 30 minute long battle grinds each, but I managed to complete the intro missions for Blood and Wine with a lvl 24 character who is officially traumatized. Hurtling into the DLC with underleveled characters is some Dark Souls shit

The funniest thing, hands down, that's ever happened to my character came during the intro for Av'lach's Time and Space mission. Geralt has a drink in Dandelion's bar while Triss grabs a room to crash.

After she leaves, Dandelion tells Geralt: "I also arranged a room for your elf friend, upstairs."

Upon hearing this, my Geralt froze.

Paranoia gripped him like a vice. "Oh my god, they know..." thought I. "The game probably tracks your prostitution habits, and must have figured out that I went to that one Elf from Passiflora more than the others...holy shit, they're onto me...this is like one of those NPC soulmates you hear about getting assigned to you based on frequency...and Oh God Triss is upstairs too..."

Geralt, gripped by fear, more Hunter Thompson than Witcher at this point, slowly asks "...Who?"

Oh it's Av'lach. It's just Av'lach.

Fuck you Av'lach.

Witcher 3 GOTY Edition is on sale for $25 on Steam.

Thought I was going to get home and B&W was going to be ready to fire up

70 minutes?! In PS4 time?!?! Wtf am I supposed to do?! I need more witchering, my body craves it, it cannot go without it

What in gods name am I going to do once B&W is finished, and all the old quests are finished, and there's nothing left to do?! How can I go on?!?!?!?!

When is Witcher 4 expected to drop?

Thought I was going to get home and B&W was going to be ready to fire up

70 minutes?! In PS4 time?!?! Wtf am I supposed to do?! I need more witchering, my body craves it, it cannot go without it

What in gods name am I going to do once B&W is finished, and all the old quests are finished, and there's nothing left to do?! How can I go on?!?!?!?!

When is Witcher 4 expected to drop?
Replay on death march and wait for Cd Red to release CyberPunk. There will be no Witcher 4 as of right now... fuck

Replay on death march and wait for Cd Red to release CyberPunk. There will be no Witcher 4 as of right now... fuck
Welp, there goes my reason to live

Seriously though it's one of the greatest games of all time. I'm usually not into games like this (thought Oblivion was incredibly lame) but holy shit

Welp, there goes my reason to live

Seriously though it's one of the greatest games of all time. I'm usually not into games like this (thought Oblivion was incredibly lame) but holy shit
I got some very serious feels when the ending credits ran after blood and wine. I have enjoyed that series for a very long time and it sucked to watch it end.

Back