The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a ps4 I got on sale during the holidays, I really don't play many video games at all but decided to pick this up on a whim.

Pretty Damn good game, lots of cool side quests to go on. I finished the game already and im now interested in picking up another new game. Don't know what to get though.

I started this yesterday and died twice on the very first battle lmao. Mind you I had it on the hardest difficulty setting. I think I'll have to tone it down a bit. Wanted to get all those achievements.

Best game of the generation.

I have a ps4 I got on sale during the holidays, I really don't play many video games at all but decided to pick this up on a whim.

Pretty Damn good game, lots of cool side quests to go on. I finished the game already and im now interested in picking up another new game. Don't know what to get though.

Mass Effect Trilogy bro

I started this yesterday and died twice on the very first battle lmao. Mind you I had it on the hardest difficulty setting. I think I'll have to tone it down a bit. Wanted to get all those achievements.

I think the game gets easier once you get leveled up.

It's a pretty fun game and I don't even like video games.

Anyone have any other suggestions on good games for me.

Also, I like the game Infamous. Haven't played the new one yet

Ok I'll try it cause u said it zer.

I'll take your recommendation. I'm gonna buy the newest one out though. Thanks dude.

Brah, I'd highly recommend the whole trilogy. Your decisions carry. Each game is linked to the last

But also, ME1 and ME2 are better than ME3. The overall package can't be beat though. It's the best gaming experience eva IMO

If you only get one of them though, go for ME2 (GOAT RPG)

Brah, I'd highly recommend the whole trilogy. Your decisions carry. Each game is linked to the last

But also, ME1 and ME2 are better than ME3. The overall package can't be beat though. It's the best gaming experience eva IMO

If you only get one of them though, go for ME2 (GOAT RPG)

Ok so tell me how are the graphics on the earlier ones or that doesn't matter cause I have a ps4. I'm not sure how that works.

The problem is I don't usually have so much time to play these games so should I just get the new one instead.

Perhaps all these questions I'm asking are stupid

Ok so tell me how are the graphics on the earlier ones or that doesn't matter cause I have a ps4. I'm not sure how that works.

The problem is I don't usually have so much time to play these games so should I just get the new one instead.

Perhaps all these questions I'm asking are stupid

In terms of graphics ME2 > ME3 > ME1. I think ME1 still looks good for a 10+ year old game though. It's not an ugly game

ME3 comes off as a rush job and I always thought the graphics were a downgrade from ME2

The good thing about ME though is each game is highly replayable since there are different dialogue paths and key decisions. ME2 is probably the best example because your ending really depends on how much time you put into the game. So you can complete that shit in no time and get a feel, but possibly come out of it wanting to either do a more in-depth playthrough, or a proper run starting at ME1

In terms of graphics ME2 > ME3 > ME1. I think ME1 still looks good for a 10+ year old game though. It's not an ugly game

ME3 comes off as a rush job and I always thought the graphics were a downgrade from ME2

The good thing about ME though is each game is highly replayable since there are different dialogue paths and key decisions. ME2 is probably the best example because your ending really depends on how much time you put into the game. So you can complete that shit in no time and get a feel, but possibly come out of it wanting to either do a more in-depth playthrough, or a proper run starting at ME1

Ok I think I'll get ME2 on your recommendation

Now Zer is this an rpg lik final fantasy or more like an rpg like the witcher. Which I don't think is a true rpg. I could be wrong.

Now Zer is this an rpg lik final fantasy or more like an rpg like the witcher. Which I don't think is a true rpg. I could be wrong.

Some people get butthurt if you call ME2 an RPG. Especially because it did away with major RPG components from ME1. It's like an action RPG I guess. Plenty of character interactions, dialogue, dialogue options, locations, side-quests etc... with cover shooter combat

I think the game gets easier once you get leveled up.

It's a pretty fun game and I don't even like video games.

Anyone have any other suggestions on good games for me.

Also, I like the game Infamous. Haven't played the new one yet

GTA V dude.

If you like Mass Effect (if you do get it), I recommend the Dragon Age games too. Very similar to Witcher as well as Mass Effect as it's developed by BioWare who designed the Mass Effect games.

Some people get butthurt if you call ME2 an RPG. Especially because it did away with major RPG components from ME1. It's like an action RPG I guess. Plenty of character interactions, dialogue, dialogue options, locations, side-quests etc... with cover shooter combat

Ok cool thanks. I also played a few hours of far cry the newest one cause it was a free download.

What's a good shooter game like that.

Sorry for all the questions.

If you like Mass Effect (if you do get it), I recommend the Dragon Age games too. Very similar to Witcher as well as Mass Effect as it's developed by BioWare who designed the Mass Effect games.

The guy at the store said dragon age is awesome.

hhmmm I also bought the witcher 3 over the weekend.

it's fun... got to the 2nd "area" and the map is ginormous... I am trying to do every side quest and I am like "hmmmm.. this is gonna take a while..."

It's seriously my favorite game ever

It's probably in my top 5. It's my favorite open world game ever. In my opinion it is the closest thing to a living, breathing world in video games.

one of the best games every made easily. CDPR is a phenomenal company with phenomenal people. they created a masterpiece.

Back