Television THE WITCHER TV Series (Season 3 Premieres June 29, 2023)

If you have seen THE WITCHER season one, how would you rate the first season?

• Total voters
I hope to be proven wrong, but Anya looks way too young and delicate to pull off the role of Yennefer.
From what I know, Yennefer looks extremely young in the books due to magic. The games have already taken some liberty with the looks of the characters, so maybe the show will try to stay more true to the books in that regard. That said, Fringilla Vigo is actually white, so not sure why they felt the need to cast a black person for that.

From what I know, Yennefer looks extremely young in the books due to magic. The games have already taken some liberty with the looks of the characters, so maybe the show will try to stay more true to the books in that regard. That said, Fringilla Vigo is actually white, so not sure why they felt the need to cast a black person for that.

Iirc, the books explained how female magicians obsessed and used their magic powers to always be their perfect selves, or how they imagined themselves in their perfect form, despite being a couple hundred years old (I may be mistaken and this was only applicable to the upper echelons). For example, one of them is shown to have been a buck-toothed hunchback in her teen years, so when she got enough magic she changed herself into a 10/10 would plunge muh silver sword all day erry day.

eva-green-bra-size-age-weight-height-measurements.jpeg

A younger Eva Green wouldve been perfect for Yennifer
Smoke show.

Fuck yeah!! I never played The Witcher, but this seems like a great game to make into a series.

Edit: Oh, I see it's based on a book series, but going by the pic, the games are based on te same series.

As far as the show's quality, I'm cautiously optimistic. I haven't really liked any of their Marvel shows. I was into the first half of Daredevil's first season, and I kind of liked Season 2 of Jessica Jones. Everything else has felt drawn out and not particularly interesting (I haven't watched Iron Fist or Punisher). But overall I really like their adaptation of Altered Carbon.

They'll get me to watch at least a season.

To be fair that girl is clearly dressed down for a role lol. She looks aight but something about her mouth is bothersome.
Upper lip is way bigger than lower lip.

Update: October 31, 2018

First Official Look at Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia in Netflix's THE WITCHER TV Series

henry.jpg

I am fuckin pumped for this show.

How are the books, btw?

Seems like someone doing a decent cosplay as Geralt. I don't buy this guy one bit for this role.

Maybe they should CGI some scruff or scars or something....

Update: October 31, 2018

First Official Look at Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia in Netflix's THE WITCHER TV Series

henry.jpg

fVBwUAL.gif

Looks like shit. And it reminds me of James Remar in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

10387040_6.jpg

Last edited:
Back