The Woodley trolling is absolutely epic!

Dear white people, bet you think this thread is about you
anigif_sub-buzz-19020-1478550625-3.gif

btw It's pretty hard to create this narrative when woodley is always playing the victim and everyone just makes fun of him here but hey more power to you lot. Just try to be less fragile ok : )

I challenge you to find all the times Woodley has gone on record to talk about race over his entire career.

The amount of times is in single digits. When it comes to who is "always" doing what, you can BET that triggered Sherdog white wingers will obsess over a Woodley quote for over a year if he mentions anything to do with race (not that he isn't fuckin allowed to lmao)

GSP? How is that even a comparison? GSP is far more entertaining.

Woodley was directly involved in two of the most boring fights in UFC history.

Lots of people don't care for him, and I can assure you the vast majority don't give a shit about race.
4. Maia, Wonderboy 2, Shields, Rory + all his awful Strikeforce fights minus Marquardt sleeping him.

I challenge you to find all the times Woodley has gone on record to talk about race over his entire career.

The amount of times is in single digits. When it comes to who is "always" doing what, you can BET that triggered Sherdog white wingers will obsess over a Woodley quote for over a year if he mentions anything to do with race (not that he isn't fuckin allowed to lmao)
He just did a couple of days ago in relation to colby lmao
Trying to reverse reality ain't gonna work if Tyquil keeps proving your damage control wrong

Back