The World's Greatest Boxer? [Poll still needed]

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
Define best boxer? I feel like pound for pound and best boxer are fairly different?

To my eyes the greatest boxer alive today is Lomachenko.

Platinum members have the ability to make polls. If you want to create threads using polls I recommend becoming a platinum member Concurrent GOAT. You can see more about it here.
ND5zXiz.png

Col-Ives-Colqhoun-Robert-Carlyle-Voraz-Ravenous-1999-vagonettas-3.gif
yJwKF5u.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Define best boxer? I feel like pound for pound and best boxer are fairly different?
That is one of the points of contention, sometimes - both 'p4p best' and 'The Best' - are conflated. Makes the conversation more interesting, at least.

I know what you guys think I'm gonna say but I'm not gonna sit here and keep telling you who the actual greatest is rn b/c I've been telling you all for a minute now. You guys are sleeping I tell ya.

You'll find him at Sofia's spot. And that's all I'm gonna say!
KUBRAT PULEV

A fan poll isn't needed. Fighter popularity & bias tend to ruin them. Here are the 4 polls that credentialed panelists recently voted in and the remaining major P4P list. One fighter is rated #1 on 4/5 (80%) of these major lists and another fighter is rated #2 on 4/5 of them. These are the only P4P lists that actually matter if mythical pound-for-pound rankings are what you're asking for.

Individual links to each major list

Can't he just ask a mod to add a poll? Pretty sure I see that done quite often.

It depends on the mod but it doesn't really happen anymore because if mods just go round granting requests for premium features whenever anyone asks, what's the point in even having plat? The threads you see asking for polls most of the time will not get them.

If you want to create a poll your best bet upgrading to a platinum account.

I won't add a poll to your thread, sorry.

It depends on the mod but it doesn't really happen anymore because if mods just go round granting requests for premium features whenever anyone asks, what's the point in even having plat? The threads you see asking for polls most of the time will not get them.

johnruiznormanstone.jpg

;)

KUBRAT PULEV
This man gets it. Thank you, Phil. Also it's "King" Kubrat Pulev, don't forget his regal title. I forgive you but I'm not sure if the rest of the Pulev Posse will... beware they're vicious and sometimes I fail to control their violent tendencies. Pulev Posse has notorious passion for the King, as you probably know.

ladies and gentlemen you have just been upsold -)

th

He's allegedly coming out of retirement to fight Manny.

Back