The worst animal to live your life as?

Mammals the size of mice. Constant fear, attacks you can't see coming from all sides, sometimes an animal will catch you, torture you, then eviscerate you

Duck- some dumbass French chef shoves a tube down yoru throat to force feed you to the point your liver is about to explode, then just before it explodes, they kill you to eat said liver.

That is in captivity, and I think that should be its own category. It's actually pretty cool to be duck in the wild as it is one of the few animals that can navigate land/water/air.

Any farm factory animal, and raccoon dogs in China.

Lab rat for sure.

You would think that. But In the captivity category, I present to you, bear in China/Vietnam.

Bears are having their gallbladder bile harvested for bullshit medicinal uses. The procedure is so painful that bears often commit suicide, so the captors have to create a cage with special harness to prevent the bears from killing themselves. Essentially creating a torture device for bears. Fucking disgraceful.

https://www.animalsasia.org/it/our-work/end-bear-bile-farming/

Last edited:
That is in captivity, and I think that should be its own category. It's actually pretty cool to be duck in the wild as it is one of the few animals that can navigate land/water/air.
Have to worry about a Bass busting that ass swimming though.

I agree. Sure pigs and cows live in horrible conditions and ultimately get slaughtered. But I would rather chose that than get ripped apart by lions, or swallowed whole by crocs.

Cow, pig, or chicken in the meat or dairy industry is about as bad as it can get.
If you mean factory farmed, then yes.

But if on a free range or 'ethical' farm that can be a pretty comfy life.

The fish that lives in the anus of sea cucumbers.
so judgmental.

He just wants a nice cozy rectum to take a nap in.

q2Ib3Js.gif

I agree. Sure pigs and cows live in horrible conditions and ultimately get slaughtered. But I would rather chose that than get ripped apart by lions, or swallowed whole by crocs.

A whole life of 8/10 misery to avoid 30 seconds to three minutes of 10/10 agony?

If you mean factory farmed, then yes.

But if on a free range or 'ethical' farm that can be a pretty comfy life.

Well I don't think there is any such thing as an ethical farm, but free range is probably marginally better.

Well I don't think there is any such thing as an ethical farm, but free range is probably marginally better.
Lots of ethical farms, many of which are free range. The animal lives a very comfortable life, with access to great food and often chances to mate and under a watchful or protective eye.
For many animals, like a captive raised deer that is the Cadillac life compared to the one they would have in the wild.

A crab. The type that lives in pubic hair.

A crab. The type that lives in pubic hair.

That's okay until they decide to get rid of you. We used to tell folks to shave off half their pubic hair , set fire to the remaining half and smash the crabs with a hammer when they fled.

It's actually pretty cool to be duck in the wild as it is one of the few animals that can navigate land/water/air.

Unless you're a female duck in mating season when you're liable to be gang raped.

Back