The worst flurry, ever! In mma history

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Former yakuza of Korean descent jae hun moon vs a Chinese fighter (red shorts) in a exibition mma match.

The Korean latered got tko about a minute after that fail flurry
Look at herb dean lol. He's probably laughing inside lol

Last edited:
You don't know what you are watching. He just punished that guy's forearms in brutal fashion. Guy probably couldn't tie his own shoes for a week.

You don't know what you are watching. He just punished that guy's forearms in brutal fashion. Guy probably couldn't tie his own shoes for a week.
Lololol. But Ye, he (the Korean) then latered got tko about 1min after that fail flurry.

He's taking a chapter out of Rocky Marciano's book; punish the arms of your opponent until he can't lift them up. As high a level of boxing as you'll ever see in MMA.

All of those punches still don’t add up to a single mike russow doomfist

He's taking a chapter out of Rocky Marciano's book; punish the arms of your opponent until he can't lift them up. As high a level of boxing as you'll ever see in MMA.
:D

Rocky actually intended to do that to his opponents and he didn't hit forearms: he hit biceps/triceps and wrecked people's shoulders. This guy just knew once he stopped punching he wasn't going to start punching again.

You are right. That is literally the worst flurry ever.

He couldn't throw even one single body shot in there? Or throw any different type of punch from a different angle? Lol

Wow that was really good thanks haha... i would love to know what Herb said there....

How did Herb get mixed up in all of this? Gotta wonder what he is thinking there.

Thats how I imagine Chris Farley in a MMA comedy movie would be.

It's an exhibition. I think those are supposed to be sparring sessions to entertain.

Back