THE X-FILES Season 11 (Premieres January 3, 2018)

Probably the better response is to start terrorizing all females. And if they don't respond accordingly, murder them.

After all, absent outside forces, in 99% of cases a female can't help but accept death in the face of absolute male aggression.

I think death is a tad overboard

Just realized I missed the premiere. Shit.

I'll have to catch it on demand.

tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

Probably the better response is to start terrorizing all females. And if they don't respond accordingly, murder them.

After all, absent outside forces, in 99% of cases a female can't help but accept death in the face of absolute male aggression.

Hold on, I want to be on board. I want to . . . BELIEVE . . . but can we fuck the shit out of these female corpses after we murderlize these broads?? I mean, why stop stabbing them just coz they die?
note: Granted, they probably evacuated their bowels at death so don't' be like so literal.

Plus all of this
sexual tension
is driving me insane
all these raging boners
causing me all this pain
And if all I want
is a cold lifeless cunt
then who the fuck are you to tell me my business...

Ok, this needs to be sung so I got to record this and put it on youtube
deathrow records is bound to sign me

didnt expect much tbh but i liked the episode, didnt hang back and gave out alot of story, seems like next week its monster of the week

Monica Reyes is the goat agent imo, glad shes back in there

Well I thought it was pretty good

kept me interested the entire episode

I have a feeling the end of this season will be anticlimactic or will just string you along to the next season.

Basically more of the same from the X-Files.

I'm just not feeling like they want to finish it.

I have a feeling the end of this season will be anticlimactic or will just string you along to the next season.

Basically more of the same from the X-Files.

I'm just not feeling like they want to finish it.

Chris Carter has already said he did not write the season finale as a series finale.

Chris Carter has already said he did not write the season finale as a series finale.
Good to confirm what I assumed.

Lol. I wrote out a long rant then realized I would spoil it for you.

Long story short. The episode tonight just muddied the waters from everything they did in the last (6 episode) season. You know, the one that was supposed to offer you something of a conclusion.

It was a good episode. I should have gone back and watched the end of last season first though because I couldn’t remember how it ended.

Has the X-files ever shown a close up death like Mulder slitting that guys throat before? That seemed more graphic than usual

Has the X-files ever shown a close up death like Mulder slitting that guys throat before? That seemed more graphic than usual

yeah that was out of nowhere, could have shot the guy with his service weapon, i think they wanted some of the GoT audience

They had that one episode Paper Hearts where he shoots the guy in the head point blank at the end.

Anybody watching it tonight? lol it's been funny

X Files on the Mandella Effect. This one has to have been written by the guy that did the were-monster episode last season.

The little classic clips they played with Mulder's "other partner" was great :D

I wish they would make an new series with a new cast.

BTW I notice there a trend of bringing back old shows with original cast
the X-Files
Roseanne
Will and Grace
even Murphy Brown might be making a comeback

I thought episode one was great. Smoking man is awesome.

Back