The Young Turks Praise/Promote Antifa

William M. Denevan writes that, “The discovery of America was followed by possibly the greatest demographic disaster in the history of the world.” Research by some scholars provides population estimates of the pre-contact Americas to be as high as 112 million in 1492, while others estimate the population to have been as low as eight million. In any case, the native population declined to less than six million by 1650.

USA has a very bloody history himself. There is no reason to take USA serious in terms of human rights and they dropped a fcn nuclear bomb on hiroshima several years ago.
You’re right
We should just wipe out every country
Since we did that and can’t change it . Let’s start with yours if you’re not American or your family if you are right?

I would say so, but I don't like the way it's trending. The left is no longer liberal to a large extent. I've seen the change myself. More reasonable liberals and leftists seem to be a bit older on average and are often cowed by a vocal, and sometimes even violent, minority.
I agree; in my experience there are age-dependent strata to those who identify as liberal/left. For some reason (perhaps by virtue of having grown up in the 70s or 80s) people my age (45-55) appear to be less accepting of PC/virtue-signal culture. While conservatives and right-leaning types are often completely and demonstrably wrong about some significant issues (religion, climate change, evolution, trickle-down), the left's mistakes/misconceptions are protected by what one might describe as a sort of "shield of assumed moral righteousness". I also have left-academic friends (and a wife in that category) who associate strongly with leftist "theories" of patriarchy, racism, IQ, gender that are totally unassailable.

Last edited:
You’re right
We should just wipe out every country
Since we did that and can’t change it . Let’s start with yours if you’re not American or your family if you are right?

u cant wipe out every country without getting wiped out urself. another reason why these european immigrants in USA are so delusional.

u cant wipe out every country without getting wiped out urself. another reason why these european immigrants in USA are so delusional.
There is nothing the entire world could do in a war against the us besides be annoying. In a fight like that the gloves would come off and collateral damage wouldn’t matter.

Now just admit you were being a douche

Unless you remove head from anus and bother to look at the entire picture. I bet your dumb ass actually thinks that White Supremacists called for the rally and not a small local college newspaper run by different races and LATER took over by racists calling for others to come also...which no doubt means you dont know about the 100s of videos of people on the right side of the rally infighting, yelling at each other or the 1000s of videos of Antifa starting the fights there.

Because, a thing can only be one or the other to a small mind...which is why reality is too hard to see for them.

Both sides. BOTH. Not one. BOTH includes TWO sides, and the White Supremacists was one ONE of them and thus was condemned. Shitheel.

You sound upset.

There is nothing the entire world could do in a war against the us besides be annoying. In a fight like that the gloves would come off and collateral damage wouldn’t matter.

Now just admit you were being a douche

i though hitlers rhetoric was 80 years ago. this stupid supremancy talk.
USA wasnt even able to defeat a third world country like vietnam.

You think too highly of your ability to communicate. A person that cant understand that the word both covers more than one party is clearly not capable of making a person angry with words...

There were a bunch of holes with the whole "Charlottesville narrative".

For example the dude who was proclaimed by the media as a black victim of a racist mob beating, initially attacked an old man whose flag was being stolen, with a club/hammer, and ended up catching a beating by a bunch of militia dudes, some of whom were Hispanic.

It's not always a race thing, sometimes it's just an "assholes being assholes" thing. Race might be used as a pretext for the violence, but it's not really about that.

Antifa is a terrorist organization...? I didn't think anyone actually took these clowns seriously. Every time they start some shit they get owned by the cops, or by that gay sounding right wing group the proud boy.

They are clowns, it doesn't mean they aren't terrorists. Do you picture people making bombs in cellars when you think of terrorists? Maybe it's easier to imagine someone of Middle Eastern descent?There isn't a "one size fits all" picture of a terrorist or simply one or two acts that qualify as terrorism.

Read the definition of terrorism. Then view Antifa's credo, their actions, the victims they choose, and the desired results. Unlike what some people appear to believe, it doesn't take a homicide to qualify an act of terrorism. Also, you can be a rioter and be a terrorist. Being one doesn't exclude you from being the other. Lastly, just because Antifa doesn't seem to have huge bro's who live in the squat rack doesn't mean that people don't find them intimidating in their armed numbers with faces cloaked.

They don't do what they do because they get overly exuberant when the Philadelphia Eagles win a Super Bowl. (Rioting) They target people with opposing viewpoints and use intimidation and violence to silence that viewpoint. (terrorism)

Last edited:
i though hitlers rhetoric was 80 years ago. this stupid supremancy talk.
USA wasnt even able to defeat a third world country like vietnam.
Uh huh
We were all teenagers once and had shitty arguments/attitudes

It's not always a race thing, sometimes it's just an "assholes being assholes" thing. Race might be used as a pretext for the violence, but it's not really about that.

I agree, that was the point I was making...

Why should Trump only condemn the White supremacists when there were bad people on all fronts.

He did condemn their activities.

He never defended the racists. He just said that there were people involved in the protest acting peacefully, which there were. For example, a bunch of local militia-men who didn't even partake in the protest, but merely wanted to make certain that no violence would occur, due to the volatile nature of the protest. Many of these people were being "outed" as racists by the media, so it was good that Trump stood up for them.
One side was compiled of racists. That side killed a person. He said they were both to blame. He blamed the victims and lacked the integrity to denounce white supremacists who killed a person. And lets not pretend the guy who encouraged violence and retaliation, going so far as to offer to pay legal expenses at his rallies was concerned about violence occurring.

He is the kind of a guy that has the balls to stand up for individuals even at the expense of outrage by the collective, which is precisely why a lot of people have taken a liking to him.
Wow. He's the kind of guy who loses his shit on Twitter for things that wouldn't bother a 4 yo.

Maybe in America, but where I'm from, too many people died for that flag and that anthem to make it a prop for false outrage. It's a sign of unity, not division. The narratives that were being propped up at the time, didn't truly stand up to scrutiny, anyway.
Do you stand for the US National Anthem in Finland? lol.

No it hasn't been. It's a pure media creation. Politically motivated terrorism in the West, by and large, has been on the decline. White supremacist organizations are probably weaker than they've ever been, with their influence having totally eroded in comparison to ethnic gangs in prisons or the streets.

Just because all of the Neo-Nazi/Aryan Brotherhood thug crimes are now reported as "politically/racially motivated crimes", due to politically convenient reasons, doesn't mean that they are actually experiencing any legitimate growth. Anybody "in the know" about America's criminal undercurrent, would understand such a thing.

If you want to prop up actual threats to America's stability, they're not going to be a bunch of white guys ganging up together. That's probably one of the least likeliest scenarios, at this point. In the criminal world, European dudes are the little bitches of the bunch.
Wrong.
This is just one example of data that supports the trend; https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/searc...=GTDID&od=desc&page=1&count=100#results-table

Sounds like you're just making shit up.

It's bizarre to you, because you're an American who's personally invested in the circus. But as a person operating from a completely different environment, there's nothing bizarre about it. It's just a fact.

The funny thing is that when I've read about Finnish people's personal interactions with Trump, they've called him a very personable gentleman, a gracious host, a guy with a big "American" personality and perhaps a mouth that sometimes writes checks that he cannot cash in person. But in the case of Americans, he is nearly always either a mad-man or the saviour of America.

They can't treat him as just the person that he is. To an American, nothing is worse than a mundane truth, which is why they need a host of Michael Moorer's, Alex Jones's, and Cenk Uygur's to spice it up.

Yeah, this is just weird stuff man, your anecdotal story about real life interactions of Finnish people and Trump aside....

I agree, that was the point I was making...

Why should Trump only condemn the White supremacists when there were bad people on all fronts.

Because the left wanted to seize a political advantage in Trump "discouraging the far-right", while hoping to continue utilizing their own far-left "dogs" in the fight, to shut down right-wing political rallies/speeches.

That's literally all it was ever about. Trump recognized this and acted accordingly. And as a result, we've seen a decrease in the activity of both far-righters and far-leftist loons. The reality is that far-righters are reactionary types, and aren't usually the type to take the "lead". It took the far-left becoming more vocal for the far-right to become activated.

The left-wing in America just needs to learn that they are better off without the Antifa types. The right has known for a long time that they stand nothing to gain from the KKK's or Neo-Nazis of the world. To think otherwise, is ludicrous. Who the fuck would knowingly associate themselves with the KKK or Nazis (except Hillary Clinton)? They are just material for memes, for laughter. An absurd joke of the past, nothing more.

Seriously? That's who you think speaks for "the left"?

Anyway, if you amend to "some fringe leftists see fit to talk to them," I'll grant it.
I think many mayors basically outright sympathizing with antifa , shows that the left tolerates and secretly applauds their actions. If not they woukd use the police to enforce law and order. But they don't and allow them a free hand.

Because the left wanted to seize a political advantage in...

You may be quoting the wrong person...you are basically just arguing my point to the idiot I was replying to who was making it sound like there was only White supremacists there.

I think many mayors basically outright sympathizing with antifa , shows that the left tolerates and secretly applauds their actions. If not they woukd use the police to enforce law and order. But they don't and allow them a free hand.

I'm not even talking about Antifa. That was about Shailene Woodley and a couple of other actresses (plus Bernie and a first-term Congressional candidate) who talked to TYT, which the TS said means that they're taken seriously by the left. But Antifa is even fringier than TYT. No exaggeration, Hare Krishnas are more numerous than them. It's just bizarre to me that they'd affect anyone's thinking about political issues, much less their vote.

You think too highly of your ability to communicate. A person that cant understand that the word both covers more than one party is clearly not capable of making a person angry with words...
And yet you're rustled af. You've done nothing but insult me since you've joined this conversation. A true sign of a rustled human being unable to communicate like an adult. You can have the last word poster I've never heard of.

And yet you're rustled af.

Hmm. Doesnt know the meaning of words. claims he can see the emotions of a person posting online. Cries about insults...then acts as if he knows everyone.

Loser much? My account is older than yours on top of it. What a tool.

One side was compiled of racists. That side killed a person. He said they were both to blame. He blamed the victims and lacked the integrity to denounce white supremacists who killed a person. And lets not pretend the guy who encouraged violence and retaliation, going so far as to offer to pay legal expenses at his rallies was concerned about violence occurring.

Wow. He's the kind of guy who loses his shit on Twitter for things that wouldn't bother a 4 yo.

Bullshit. He didn't blame the victims. That's just the narrative you were fed, and willingly swallowed. There was violence on both sides during the protest. Should he just ignore the fact that there were "counter-protesters" swinging clubs and attacking random bystanders?

Should he just have ignored the trend of this happening more and more frequently at the time, whenever a deemed right-wing group (or even a misrepresented "right-wing" group), gathered up?

Far-righters are usually reactionaries and they usually raise their head when there are some far-left loons that they can play with. So it was best to call out both, because that's what was leading to the increased tensions. Not just the far-right, but also the far-left. And surprise surprise, there has been very little activity on the part of both, after that particular event.

Do you stand for the US National Anthem in Finland? lol.

Absolutely not. But I would imagine that there are many Americans whose fathers, grandfathers, heck, even their relatives considering America's recent wars, have died fighting for that flag. So to see some pampered up NFL millionaire, living in a luxurious mansion, taking his time of the day to put the spotlight on himself and his menial social justice issues of the day, instead of the show of unity that the flag and the anthem are supposed to represent, that's obviously an intended provocation. And congratulations, you've successfully used the history behind that symbol to accomplish your provocation.

Too bad it wouldn't have been worth shit, if not for all of those people striving, fighting and struggling to make those symbols mean something, in the first place. The flag and the anthem only mean anything because people used to stand up for it. So choose your "provocations" wisely. If nobody stands up for the flag, it will cease to matter. And with it, the protests will cease to matter as well.

Wrong.
This is just one example of data that supports the trend; https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/searc...=GTDID&od=desc&page=1&count=100#results-table

Sounds like you're just making shit up.

201710010018 2017-10-01 United States Las Vegas Anti-Government extremists 59 851 Business,Airports and Aircraft,Private Citizens & Property

How was the Las Vegas attack an anti-government extremist? Have I missed out on something? From what I gather, the dude was just a mass-murdering loon. There's a bunch of other cases too that have a very questionable "political origin", conveniently popping up the number of fatalities to cause alarmism among the population.

Sounds to me like a case of exactly what I've been talking about, misreporting. Should they have reported John Wayne Gacy as a "political extremist" back in the day, too? Were all those serial killers just alt-right white supremacist killers on the loose?

I'm sure that today, they would be.

Yeah, this is just weird stuff man, your anecdotal story about real life interactions of Finnish people and Trump aside....

As I said, a lot of "normal" things seem weird to Americans, because of the freak show that they are constantly subjected to.

Last edited:
You may be quoting the wrong person...you are basically just arguing my point to the idiot I was replying to who was making it sound like there was only White supremacists there.

I wasn't really trying to argue with you, just putting my own 2 cents on the subject, for whatever it's worth.

I'm already subjecting @Anung Un Rama to enormous walls of text, that are probably a bitch to read, so I don't really want to obfuscate the conversation any further.

Back