#TheHaggening Uproar over an app that removes makeup

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
There's an app that removes makeup from pictures of women and some girls are pissed about it

NPrFyXN.jpg

rAwV4o2.jpg

k0HfHYz.jpg

Yeah I saw this on 4chan

Here is one of the better pictures I saw today

c4d77f8e-1314-4f45-85c6-316d81aaf08c
eN7PA5s.jpg

Christ, no way Ariana Grande looks like that without makeup. I refuse to believe it.

It doesn't really though does it? its just a program that takes a bit of a woman with makeup and makes her look haggered.

Frankly, I don't trust this app's ability to accurately clean the make-up off a bitch's face. But this is still hilarious.

And that Eric DeBlackmere guy sounds like a real pussy.

Lol, the comments by that Eric guy are hilarious. Almost seems like parody.

Frankly, I don't trust this app's ability to accurately clean the make-up off a bitch's face. But this is still hilarious.

Pretty sure Eric DeBlackmere has a two inch dick and blocks the door while he furiously jacks it at women.

Tranny Trump

1510628581749.jpg

917b2b9e-562b-11e7-839c-33f85c43b72e_972x_152149.JPG

This topic reminded me that I saw a pic of Cristiano Ronaldo's wife after given birth and she looks gorgeus, I dunno if she is wearing some make up or the pic was photoshopped but she looks much better than with full makeup on.

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jr-Georgina-recien_LPRIMA20171112_0023_36.jpg

Georgina-Rodriguez-Cristiano-Ronaldo-t.jpg

Who is that in the third photo? She is still pretty hot on the right.
Emily Ratajkowski. This is pretty funny, but no way all of those women look like they survived a nuclear fallout without makeup. **Edit: i fucked up and named the wrong picture. My bad.

Love Eric's line, "this is why i've always had more female friends than male." Yeah Eric, that's the reason.

While I dont think the predictions are 100% spot on, its actually a very realistic portrait in "how" some women look without make up.

Christ, no way Ariana Grande looks like that without makeup. I refuse to believe it.

The prediction looks kinda like Alexa Grasso, I think its posible that without eyelashes she looks like that.

There's an app that removes makeup from pictures of women and some girls are pissed about it

NPrFyXN.jpg

rAwV4o2.jpg

k0HfHYz.jpg

I think all men should support this app

They all look gross without. Must be shitty genetics and partying too hard.

My mom and grandma look better no makeup and I know Asian women look better no make up then these used up western white women.

Also Eric deblackmere is a cuck or will be cucked. He seem like type guy who have female friends but never bang and who wife or girl cheat on him for some thuggish misogynist.

Well here she is before surgery so use your imagination

Ariana-Grande-before-and-after-plastic-surgery-01.jpg

Ariana-Grande-Plastic-Surgery-Before-And-After-10.jpg

She is still pretty. If you think her no makeup is ugly or average then you must be surrounded by 10/10 women.

Back