#TheHaggening Uproar over an app that removes makeup

Y'all know damn well women are loving this app too. They're thumbing through cekeb pics saying shit like "I KNEW that Taylor Swift bitch was ugly!"

Meh. I love women without make-up or very little. I mean I think it's shitty as hell they feel the need to plaster so much stuff on their faces when they're going anywhere out of the house. It's weird that a lot of the time you'll see your GF naked before you see her without any make-up on.

Eric DeBlackmere getting the pussy bros. Don't hate the player hate the game

Meh. I love women without make-up or very little. I mean I think it's shitty as hell they feel the need to plaster so much stuff on their faces when they're going anywhere out of the house. It's weird that a lot of the time you'll see your GF naked before you see her without any make-up on.

I tend to preffer all of nothing personally, either little or no makeup or makeup used to give more of an individual look, in film terms either Blue is the Warmest Colour or Blade Runner.

love it ,I hope for a future with make up free women.

It's getting to the stage where what were once considered "transvestite levels" of make up are now just the norm for women.

Makes it really tough for women that have used a lot from an early age to ever switch to no make up, as it messes with their skin and their minds.

Way to go Eric DeBlackmere

"I've had more female friends than male friends all my life" - because the guys think you're a punk bitch and the girls all friendzone you

fuckin cringey white knight

I wonder what that Eric guy's Sherdog account is

I'm not sure how Twitter works (all I can see is his profile and that he's got a hard-on for astronomy) but anyone who has one should totally troll him over those comments.

You could view it as belated payback for that dick size predictor app that did the rounds a few years ago I spose.

Damn, Linda McCann Jeffers is riled the fuck up. She must be ugly as sin without her paint.

Eric DeBlackmere getting the pussy bros. Don't hate the player hate the game

He's trying to bed her over twitter but will inevitably be friend zoned, without even being friends. The cost is his dignity.

Good Lord this is terrifying. Also that eric dude is a master troll.

I think this app exaggerates how bad people can look without makeup. It is basically another form of makeup.

This topic reminded me that I saw a pic of Cristiano Ronaldo's wife after given birth and she looks gorgeus, I dunno if she is wearing some make up or the pic was photoshopped but she looks much better than with full makeup on.

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jr-Georgina-recien_LPRIMA20171112_0023_36.jpg

Georgina-Rodriguez-Cristiano-Ronaldo-t.jpg
Jesus christ, they could be twins!

I hate the tons of makeup look

Luckily I learned this at a young age. My mom used a ton of make up and still does. Make up ruins the skin over the years and destroys a face. My sister also followed in my moms footsteps and only looks ok if she drowns her face in that shit. some women are just to insecure about the way they look.

If I meet a girl and she has tons of make up she is only good for one night and I'm not sticking around to see what that monster looks like underneath.

Not judging my mom beauty but she gets hit on a lot and creates a whole face, without it my mom wont leave the house or take a pic. It literally is night and day

Y'all know damn well women are loving this app too. They're thumbing through cekeb pics saying shit like "I KNEW that Taylor Swift bitch was ugly!"

You are 100% right about that shit. They all wouldn’t say shit if this app couldn’t somehow bust them out.

Back