#TheHaggening Uproar over an app that removes makeup

Tranny Trump

1510628581749.jpg

917b2b9e-562b-11e7-839c-33f85c43b72e_972x_152149.JPG
Top right looks kinda like that broad who shit herself in the cage recently. Kish maybe?

some of these are absurd to what they are doing lol

Luckily I learned this at a young age. My mom used a ton of make up and still does. Make up ruins the skin over the years and destroys a face. My sister also followed in my moms footsteps and only looks ok if she drowns her face in that shit. some women are just to insecure about the way they look.

If I meet a girl and she has tons of make up she is only good for one night and I'm not sticking around to see what that monster looks like underneath.

Not judging my mom beauty but she gets hit on a lot and creates a whole face, without it my mom wont leave the house or take a pic. It literally is night and day

Pics of mom?

i actually have good eye for what makeup look like. ex girlfriend show me.

Make-up companies spend billions developing make up that doesn't look like make-up. If a high profile celebrity is in public, she's wearing make up. If she's posting a picture online she's wearing make up. The only way you can be sure she's not is if you've watched her remove it yourself.

I much prefer #TheFappening. #TheHaggening is like the anti-boner.

she looks kinda weird like a trump color here because her and her new husband were entering a fitness competition and they get this weird spray tan.

This was a few years ago. I think she was 47 or 48 here. Shes 52 right now
damn dude. you posted pictures of your mom.........................<TheWire1>

she looks kinda weird like a trump color here because her and her new husband were entering a fitness competition and they get this weird spray tan.

This was a few years ago. I think she was 47 or 48 here. Shes 52 right now

Nice mum !

Is it weird that I'm going to fap to that picture of that guy's mom?

brb

I remember this chick back in high school that I was infatuated with for years. One morning our class was decorating for our prom and I see this homely chick come in and I was tripped out thinking we had a new girl with a couple weeks left in our senior year. Someone told me it was the girl I was fawning over and it was like finding out there was no Santa Clause all over again. That shit is mighty deceptive.

Finding a gal who looks good with no to little makeup is like hitting the lottery.

More pics of MOM in oiled up competition mode please...

We know you have em...

@Strange King

Hey man is your mom single? I like women in their early 50s shit I'll adopt you too and throw the football around with you in the backyard like a good step dad.bork1}

Back