Theories on the universe

The concept of a god is kind of ridiculous. A being that can create matter from nothing and build the entire universe. Not likely.

More or less likely than matter creating itself from nothing and building the universe?

Ok

All of that is more than likely horse shit and you are calling the Sumarian tablets bunk?

No, I'm calling your retarded interpretation of dots on the tablets to be bunk. Specifically the large dot surrounded by the eleven other dots is a representation of their polytheistic beliefs, not our solar system. The did basic astronomy, but that's about it. There's nothing concrete you can point to that shows any advanced understanding of the solar system. They barely had a good math system.

So it's just that you're believing people who misinterpret a language that's incredibly difficult to translate and understand. Again, you have absolute dog shit critical thinking skills. Stop learning everything from ancientalienconspiracy.com and you'll stop looking like an idiot when you speak.

Superstring hypothesis is just that, a hypothesis. It's a neat idea along with the other idea. They have some scientific backing, but ultimately are ideas based on little fact and are just fun ideas. 400,000,000 year old hammers and ancient Sumerian tablets are just stupid as fuck.

Last edited:
Just has to be

Define beginning?

It’s possible the energy/mass that makes up the universe/universes has always existed. Why would it need to have at some
point not?

I think the notion of everything needing to have a beginning, or a creator, is a very human notion we are familiar in our lives that doesn’t actually apply to the universe.

Define beginning?

It’s possible the energy/mass that makes up the universe/universes has always existed. Why would it need to have at some
point not?

I think the notion of everything needing to have a beginning, or a creator, is a very human notion we are familiar in our lives that doesn’t actually apply to the universe.

The better question is how can it not?

m96jjd.jpg

There is over a dozen planets in our galaxy alone there has to be other life out there

{<huh} lol, i think your short changing the milky way galaxy with only " over a dozen " planets...

<{Heymansnicker}> Just el oh el !! Yeah, it's over a dozen alright.

m96jjd.jpg

{<huh} lol, i think your short changing the milky way galaxy with only " over a dozen " planets...

<{Heymansnicker}> Just el oh el !! Yeah, it's over a dozen alright.

Ok then smart ass it has over 3 dozen.

m96jjd.jpg

Ok then smart ass it has over 3 dozen.

<36> lol !! Yeah bud, I think it's safe to say there is more than " 3 dozen " planets in the Milky Way galaxy...

There has to be a beginning. Even if that beginning is the big bang, there is something before the big bang that lead up to that event.

The same argument can be mad for creation. If everything requires a creator, who created the creator that created the creator?

I think the most justifiable guess about the Universe is that it's a discrete structure that is a byproduct of other structures or some physical medium (a cluster of universes that forms into something really massive and ejects universes). In other words, it's probably not an infinitely large thing that comes from actual nothing. And I also think it's really unlikely that human beings will ever observe something that breaks the Big Bang barrier when our time started. But I do think there are probably other times and universes.

It's hard to imagine the initial state of the Universe from what we know about it. But is it really that hard to imagine unknown external forces creating that state just before the Bang? Something before the initial state putting what would become our universe into a Bang state? Mathematically/theoretically it's really far out there and it would be impossible for me to try to describe, but it's also really intuitive.

I’m down with God...A Creator....For me common sense dictates intelligent design..designer = God or whatever it is you choose to call it...Why, that’s the Million Dollar question, I can’t begin to fathom a guess with my puny mind.

I do think our souls carry on...

The better question is how can it not?

You’re saying at some point there had to be nothing, and then a beginning but then something had to create or instigate the beginning and there had to be place for it to happen, but if there was something to create it or a place for it to happen it then there was always something present TO BEGIN WITH.

If the universe is so complex it needs a creator than that creator is complete and needed a creator.

More or less likely than matter creating itself from nothing and building the universe?

Neither. The matter could have always been present. No need for something to create itself or be created.

If matter is so complex it can’t have always just existed and led to our current universe then it’s creator is so complex it needs a creator and so on.

You’re arguing against you’re own logic perhaps.

How, then?

How did God create the Universe?

He spoke an incantation and poofed everything out of nothing like a genie?

TS, you do not have a theory. You have a blind stab in the dark based upon far too little knowledge on the subject.

One thing that really baffled me is that there is an economic principle ingrained in nature or at least it looks this way. One would think nature is the last place you would find a human principle. But as it turns out in a mechanical system you can find the equations of motion by minimizing a quantity called the action.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_(physics)

How did God create the Universe?

He spoke an incantation and poofed everything out of nothing like a genie?

TS, you do not have a theory. You have a blind stab in the dark based upon far too little knowledge on the subject.

God formed the universe by the power of His *Word.

*Jesus

God formed the universe by the power of His *Word.

*Jesus

Maybe you didn't understand the question.

What was the mechanism by which God created something out of nothing?

Just has to be
By aligning yourself to that belief you are already altering the amount of information that you will accept. A confirmation bias so to say.
Gravity, math, etc will be here forever because it’s so inhearent but all this horseshit about religions and beginnings and ends will be washed away by time. Honestly the fiction associated with these myths will do a better job preserving them than any truth they ever bestow

Back