There’s a place in your heart nobody’s been...

I listened to less than two seconds, started to seize, and barely managed to turn it off before I succumbed to a subdural haematoma.

9u53zs.jpg

You know how homophobes are typically gay guys who are in denial?

You sound like have a crush on rascal flats and in denial now and trashing them.

Gay.
Jesus, what a shit post. I never called them gay, you went there.....gay.

I simply trash their shitty music because it's shitty, and they are embarrassing to the country music genre. They are a band that's too old and terrible to be a pop boy band, so they implement a tangy guitar background and call themselves country. It's fucking gross.

I simply trash their shitty music because it's shitty, and they are embarrassing to the country music genre. They are a band that's too old and terrible to be a pop boy band, so they implement a tangy guitar background and call themselves country. It's fucking gross.
Dang! Did your girl break up with you at one of their concerts!?

Why you all pissed off???

Those are excellent answers...

...to questions no one asked.

Carrying being a dick over from the WR, nice. Glad to see you are still so overly emotional.

Dang! Did your girl break up with you at one of their concerts!?

Why you all pissed off???
I'm happily married, and would have never thought of attending one of those shitty concerts. I'm just calling shitty music, shitty.

Stupid is as stupid says. Lack of reading comprehension is strong in you.

@Lowmanproblems

You’d love that wouldn’t you. You might actually get some sleep once I get The Ban Hammer!

Now, quit trying to derail my thread, you little ragamuffin!

I don't listen to country music because I don't want to fuck tractors.

No I dont listen to them. I listen to tekashi69

Too many falling for this troll thread<1>
How is it a troll thread? I enjoy me some RF!

People play their songs at weddings, for crying out loud! And, I’m not talking just hillbilly weddings!

Are country stars even really famous

Some make a ton of money akin to major pop artists but the difference is they can leave the Bible belt and live a normal life because nobody will recognize them. It's a sweet deal

Their "Life is a highway" song from the cars movie is pretty good.

Back