There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

Why would you suspect that a Russian athlete who was never subjected to any form of random testing is clean??? Russia has state sponsored doping programs.
1. Passes the eye test.
2. His physical prowess and aggressiveness coincided with a normal man's, i.e. he declined in his thirties.
3. Competed in a half-dozen or so orgs, and never pissed hot.

Frankly there's nothing to suggest he was using, except meaningless circumstantial evidence, like him being Russian. Not that I would be shocked if he was; it's just a completely unsubstantiated claim.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.

What was Mark Kerr's best win?
Enson? That's pretty good, but that's not GOAT.

Igor V wrecked Kerr twice.
First fight was NC, but there was that Oh Shit Moment when Igor sprawled a TD attempt and we all knew Kerr was in deep shit.

Kerr won a lot of fights against low to medium level opposition but he didn't really beat the best guys of his time.

Chuck liddell would have knocked fedor out.
Jon Jones would beat fedors fucking ass.
Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.
LOL WUT.

Prime fedor would make quick work of Chuck and would have smashed jds

What was Mark Kerr's best win?
Enson? That's pretty good, but that's not GOAT.

Igor V wrecked Kerr twice.
First fight was NC, but there was that Oh Shit Moment when Igor sprawled a TD attempt and we all knew Kerr was in deep shit.

Kerr won a lot of fights against low to medium level opposition but he didn't really beat the best guys of his time.

Good post. I thought Kerr had medical issued by that time though. Don't forget Kerr was a killer in bare knuckle Brazil fights before going on his steroid run and he didn't just win, he destroyed people, which is why I threw him in there. It is just my opinion though so and Igor is another all time great so no shame there.

Went full retard. What an imbecile

It doesn't surprise me that the dumbest things are always said by the same posters here. Never saw a good post from this retard. First time I'm gonna ignore an user on this board. Such a loser. Vote for immediate ban

to get this triggered on an internet forum is comical, and truly shows how mentally weak you are, you pathetic boy. go get a tampon from your sister and cry me a fookin river LMAO

you plebe

Last edited:
to get this triggered on an internet forum is comical, and truly shows how mentally weak you are, you pathetic boy. go get a tampon from your sister and cry me a fookin river LMAO

you plebe
Why am i quoted in this?

you plebe

And you must be his even more retarded brother?

Didn't expect nothing different from a tool with this kind of nickname. Just never talk to me anymore you maricon, i feel truly disgusted

hahahaha, Fedor fanatic mental gymnastics at its finest.

Page 9... Smegma still posting...

MPqksA5.jpg

You're a white belt trash. Please go die in a hole and never post here again white belt trash

belt shaming is so 10 years ago....you would know that if you were around then....
Tell yourself the same thing. He didn't beat anybody besides nog and crocop

ridiculous comment.....

its like saying gsp didnt beat anyone but condit and fitch.....

its like saying jones didnt beat anyone but dc and gus.....

just because those were the most impressive doesnt make them the only ones.....

i personally felt the arlovski win was one of his most impressive......

Hahaha nope. Andy dismantled rich. Beat the champ one right removed from a cAreer defining win. The okami win is more impressive than any fedor win

Yeah, Okami who beat? Okami whos whole claim to fame is a DQ win over Silva? Rich the math teacher Franklin? Lmao. Movie star Cung Le knocled him out cold. And Forrest Griffin, probably the weakest lhw champ in ufc history who fought Silva while on xanax and getting koed in training.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.
I agree with everything except Fedor would kill Mark Kerr. That is all

Honestly, I think prime spider matrix's fedor.

fedors gnp wouldve pounded silva to dust.....

fedor was so good in his prime in tds, ground control and gnp, silva wouldnt have made it out of the first round....

fedors hands and scrambling ability were also extremely fast, even by standards for a mw.....

fedor had a speed, power and explosiveness extremely atypical of someone his size.....

you really should take the time] to watch a couple of fights from his prime.....it was really something else.....

i doubt we see someone that fast, agile and technically proficient at that size again in my lifetime.....

Fedor isn't that old, strikeforce was very telling imo. Strikeforce was basically UFC level competition and fedor didn't fare well at all.
If Strikeforce was UFC level competition what was pride?

Answer= higher and better than UFC level competition and Fedor was like 15-0 there or something.

His coaches acknowledged publicly that he was slowing down even before his first Strikeforce fight.

Yeah, Okami who beat? Okami whos whole claim to fame is a DQ win over Silva? Rich the math teacher Franklin? Lmao. Movie star Cung Le knocled him out cold. And Forrest Griffin, probably the weakest lhw champ in ufc history who fought Silva while on xanax and getting koed in training.
Do you have a source for Griffin being on xaxnax? First I've heard of this.

Back