There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

fedors gnp wouldve pounded silva to dust.....

fedor was so good in his prime in tds, ground control and gnp, silva wouldnt have made it out of the first round....

fedors hands and scrambling ability were also extremely fast, even by standards for a mw.....

fedor had a speed, power and explosiveness extremely atypical of someone his size.....

you really should take the time] to watch a couple of fights from his prime.....it was really something else.....

i doubt we see someone that fast, agile and technically proficient at that size again in my lifetime.....

Implying I haven't been watching mma since the VHS days?

Going to the ground would certainly be the best option for fedor, because he's certainly at a disadvantage on the feet. The problem with your theory is that Silva isn't a big slow lumbering heavyweight. Fedor wasn't exactly known for shooting textbook doubles, turning the corner and finishing.

The fact is, they share a common opponent, and we know how that turned out.

Btw, not a fedor hater. I just think the spider is a bad style match for him. And it's not like Silva would win 10/10. But I have him winning the majority.

Anybody who lost to Nate Diaz in their Prime can't be goat...that's all I know.

Chuck liddell would have knocked fedor out.
Jon Jones would beat fedors fucking ass.
Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.
Someone forgot what happened when Dana sent Chuck over to Pride..

Someone forgot what happned to fedor in strikeforce 3 times....and when he came to belator....
The difference is that Fedor wasn't in his prime anymore, he started losing at the end of his career.

Chuck was specifically sent to Pride by Dana to win the tournament. He also lost to Randy by TKO in his prime.

It can only be HW and Fedor won for 10 years. No HW is close

The difference is that Fedor wasn't in his prime anymore, he started losing at the end of his career.

Chuck was specifically sent to Pride by Dana to win the tournament. He also lost to Randy by TKO in his prime.
So he magically wasn't in his prime? How do we know chuck was in his?

Jones is the goat he cant be beat. He will never lose a fight unless hes like 40, there is no style to beat him and hes simply the most well rounded fighter in history

Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.
Lol Chuck's porcelain chin would be shattered.
Jones would only be allowed to compete in teh supplement division.
Etc. Do I have to keep going?

Jds would beat fedor.

You're over.

Mods please can this can.

Lol Chuck's porcelain chin would be shattered.
Jones would only be allowed to compete in teh supplement division.
Etc. Do I have to keep going?
Fedor got hit with a baby bomb from brawlinaldo and almost DIED

Mark Kerr in supplement division.

A plethora of fighters off and on steroids can beat mark kerr lmao. He has 11 loses, and the best fighters he faced were igor and herring...

I can guarantee that Cain, Ubereem, Fedor, Werdum, JDS, Stipe, Big Nog, and etc... would all beat him easily.

So he magically wasn't in his prime? How do we know chuck was in his?
Because he went on a fucking winningstreak in the UFC after that loss, and he had a winning streak before going to Pride, minus a single loss to Randy.
If that wasn't Chucks prime, then when was it?

Fedor obviously declined and started losing when he aged at the end of his career, pretty much like Anderson.

problem with GOAT discussions is that people invent their own criteria and it's horseshit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back