There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

Well if that's the case...
giphy.gif

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

I can honestly see TRT Vitor beating anyone ever at 185. He was like a combination of prime Cro Cop/Wanderlei.

Well Well Well another GOAT thread and as I always say the GOAT is the man in the photo on the left:
Liddell would be arm bared.
Jones would be manhandled and mauled into oblivion.
JDS would be obliterated and choked out.

Fedor in his prime would dare Reem and Jones in their primes to take their roids and he would still win.

Name one fighter that beats Fedor in his prime, only reasonable arguments are Cain or Werdum. Although even then Werdum got beat by JDS and Reem and Cain can't fight at altitude like Fedor can.

Well Well Well another GOAT thread and as I always say the GOAT is the man in the photo on the left:
Liddell would be arm bared.
Jones would be manhandled and mauled into oblivion.
JDS would be obliterated and choked out.

Fedor in his prime would dare Reem and Jones in their primes to take their roids and he would still win.

Name one fighter that beats Fedor in his prime, only reasonable arguments are Cain or Werdum. Although even then Werdum got beat by JDS and Reem and Cain can't fight at altitude like Fedor can.

It's not about what we think, it's about who'd be the betting favorite, based on the opinions of peers, like the Cain vid I posted and this Werdum assessment.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.
Fedor was far from natural.

Not Anderson.

Multiple losses (to cans)
Weak competition
Not well rounded
PED fraud
Ducked tougher challenges, seeked smaller fighters

Jones tested positive for banned substances several times, and received multiple bans for it. It's a matter of public knowledge that Jones was/is using PED's at this point.

As far as Fedor, I have no idea if he was using or not. I suspect that he wasn't, given several factors, but I don't pretend to know either way. It's irrelevant anyway. The onus is with the one accusing him of using; not the other way around.
Why would you suspect that a Russian athlete who was never subjected to any form of random testing is clean??? Russia has state sponsored doping programs.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.
Exactly. Fedor would never lose to a MW or LHW.

1. He was tested, in several different mma orgs. IIRC, he was consistently tested in Sambo throughout his entire career as well.
2. Irrelevant. It's not his job to show up to random haters house with clean samples to prove he's clean. If you think he using, provide sound evidence that suggests he was.
Ah yes that extensive sambo testing in Russia with state sponsored doping programs...........

Who would be the betting favorite between primeFedor vs primeJones, or primeFedor vs any other fighter based on their prime years. Based on what people who are in the mma industry have said publicly, it's Fedor.

I agree Fedor is the GOAT. You just didnt fully understand your own point, it doesnt work quite like that. And its not about "betting favorite", betting odds dont always reflect the physical reality, because fighters can be overrated/underrated. See odds for Mayweather vs Conor, for example. In reality Conor was a much bigger underdog.

I agree Fedor is the GOAT. You just didnt fully understand your own point, it doesnt work quite like that. And its not about "betting favorite", betting odds dont always reflect the physical reality, because fighters can be overrated/underrated. See odds for Mayweather vs Conor, for example. In reality Conor was a much bigger underdog.

I understand that, but it's the fans that inflate or deflate the odds, not the industry. If anything, I should have said based on opening bets.

You're a fool.

Fedor was destroying guys who were beating Werdum handily while they were both in Pride.

Fedor was on the downhill from the Rogers fight. It was rather obvious.
Around the same time he entered sanctioned fights without roid encouragement/distribution, referees without ear pieces and them setups

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back