There is a LOT of racism talk on Sherdog. And I just have to ask.....

You don't know how we do it?
It's called multi-culturalism. I think it's awesome.

Many countries adopt multiculturalism. A lot of them have a lot of serious issues especially regarding racial tension. We do not have that in Canada like the other countries. There are other factors at play.

Louisiana represent. @ripskater

xreu5qqt94xzwqc.jpg

Many countries adopt multiculturalism. A lot of them have a lot of serious issues especially regarding racial tension. We do not have that in Canada like the other countries. There are other factors at play.

<Prem973>

Where do you get this warped idea from?

Only pompous and brainwashed Canadian progressives say mass immigration and multiculturalism works in Canada. I assure you it doesn't. Canada is not the only country in the world where it works. Look at the shit our PM says.

Seriously do not trust Canadian progressives. They're beyond mind fucked. They're pretty much like Swedish progressives, maybe even worse. They have been guilt tripped and bombarded with propaganda and lap up the garbage spewed from our prime minister. Some of the most arrogant and disgusting people on the planet. Their smug arrogance is fueled by their self righteousness and they truly believe they are better than everyone else.

Wrong place to ask that question. Sherdog is probably at least 85% white.

Wasn't this shown to be a load of horseshit. The person got refused because they changed the amount of guests on the host at like the last minute.
Yes, that is the inconvenient truth.

Race relations are at the worst I've ever seen in my lifetime.

As a white boy growing up in a heavy black city (Coatesville, PA)..... not even close. It was just more accepted back then, wasn't as 'dirty' as it is these days.

Personally, I wasn't and am not racist, but my dad....... woo boy

it depends where you live, but yes there seems to be an abundance of racist blacks who have an intense hatred of whitey here in the states

Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience. At my workplace, there are about 100 employees, and they represent nearly 40 countries. It is the same everywhere. There are just people from all over wherever you go.

Where in Canada are you? There's a shitload of racists here in Alberta.

When you start to research it you find that the truth is horrifying.
I was an extremely zealous racial deconstructionist through my mid twenties, and I am staggered by unpleasant reality. I worked pizza delivery in a couple of different hoods for a few years and experienced a lot of black hostility.
I also had a black guy trying to shoot me with a pellet gun one night in front of my apartment. I had to pull over to run a black guy off of my neighborhood liquor store clerk one day when I saw the guy pop him with a bottle of grey goose.
And this ain't even shit.
My wife was sexually assaulted by a black guy when she was in college.
This is an epidemic.
With witness intimidation and Bronx juries it is clear that even the incredibly lopsided numbers in FBI statistics fail to reveal the terrifying degree of black on white rape, assault, and murder.
If no white people show courage, our lands are destined to become South Africa, where killing a white is no crime.
Do not support criminal justice reform. It is an effort to allow black murderers back on to the streets.

If you want to get a perspective on the scope of the black on white violence problem this is a good video.
Liberals who won't watch this are cowards.
@frye666 @M3t4tr0n @HomeCheese @s karlyle @Sketch
@elfeliz @Fawlty @freakyfarley
@ithinktheymad @Wally Brando @jgarner

I can see the outrage for administrators at a school being more worried about bad PR than protecting students, but 20 minutes in the hyperbole was off the charts. The guy seemed like ann coulter, a character selling books with black people as his boogey man instead of liberals.

When you start to research it you find that the truth is horrifying.
I was an extremely zealous racial deconstructionist through my mid twenties, and I am staggered by unpleasant reality. I worked pizza delivery in a couple of different hoods for a few years and experienced a lot of black hostility.
I also had a black guy trying to shoot me with a pellet gun one night in front of my apartment. I had to pull over to run a black guy off of my neighborhood liquor store clerk one day when I saw the guy pop him with a bottle of grey goose.
And this ain't even shit.
My wife was sexually assaulted by a black guy when she was in college.
This is an epidemic.
With witness intimidation and Bronx juries it is clear that even the incredibly lopsided numbers in FBI statistics fail to reveal the terrifying degree of black on white rape, assault, and murder.
If no white people show courage, our lands are destined to become South Africa, where killing a white is no crime.
Do not support criminal justice reform. It is an effort to allow black murderers back on to the streets.

So hyperbolic. Crime and violent crime rates are at all time lows. Blacks are victims of black crime at unprecedented levels as well as whites are. Your argument is flawed.

I can see the outrage for administrators at a school being more worried about bad PR than protecting students, but 20 minutes in the hyperbole was off the charts. The guy seemed like ann coulter, a character selling books with black people as his boogey man instead of liberals.
I've been curious about you for a while. You are making me think that you are OK with black on white violence. It's not a good look. There's nothing in that video that's untrue. One remark about liberals losing debates to conservatives, but the rest of the video is just a discussion of facts.

So hyperbolic. Crime and violent crime rates are at all time lows. Blacks are victims of black crime at unprecedented levels as well as whites are. Your argument is flawed.
You don't know what you are saying.
The truth of your statement only reinforces the importance of the issue. Blacks need to wake up as much as whites for their own safety. But the BLM and muh racism narrative is pernicious, society destroying stuff.

If whites were doing this crap at the same levels it would be WW3 in the streets.

Back