There is a LOT of racism talk on Sherdog. And I just have to ask.....

You don't know what you are saying.
The truth of your statement only reinforces the importance of the issue. Blacks need to wake up as much as whites for their own safety. But the BLM and muh racism narrative is pernicious, society destroying stuff.

I'm remembering going through this with you before now. This ends with me arguing that during prohibition Italians had almost identical problems. Where I argue that profit motive driven by high profits in drug trade, leads to legitimizing outlaw culture, and destroying the family unit by incarcerating young black males.

What was your position and rebuttal to this again?

I'm remembering going through this with you before now. This ends with me arguing that during prohibition Italians had almost identical problems. Where I argue that profit motive driven by high profits in drug trade, leads to legitimizing outlaw culture, and destroying the family unit by incarcerating young black males.

What was your position and rebuttal to this again?
I think that is rather an unrelated diversion to the issue of interracial violence. The point is that black people are brutally attacking whites, and people like you want to talk about hyperbole.
No one steps into discussions in mainstream media to tamp down the flames of anger when whites attack blacks. That is the issue.
The entire debate is framed as though whites ought to be understanding of black violence.
Anyone can see that you are trying to divert.

So hyperbolic. Crime and violent crime rates are at all time lows. Blacks are victims of black crime at unprecedented levels as well as whites are. Your argument is flawed.

If crime is at an all time low, how can blacks and whites be victims of it at unprecedented levels?

I think that is rather an unrelated diversion to the issue of interracial violence. The point is that black people are brutally attacking whites, and people like you want to talk about hyperbole.
No one steps into discussions in mainstream media to tamp down the flames of anger when whites attack blacks. That is the issue.
The entire debate is framed as though whites ought to be understanding of black violence.
Anyone can see that you are trying to divert.
No man. I agree there is a problem in the black community, I think it has to do with drug prohibition, limited economic opportunity, and fast and easy money involved in drug dealing. That locking up drug dealers, many of them violent, has the unintended consequence of destroying family units, which creates favorable conditions for a cycle of actions passed to the next generation. That we saw this same phenomena during alcohol prohibition with italians.

As to the media bias, there is an agenda there for sure, but I would argue it is a divide and conquer tactic meant to divide people from fighting for their shared economic and political interests.

They want us fighting each other, instead of fighting against the media, and other aligned interests.

If crime is at an all time low, how can blacks and whites be victims of it at unprecedented levels?

Unprecedented levels of crime as a sub group. Black crime rates have decreased dramatically since their peak in the 80's, but they still make up a dispurportionate amount of crime. Hence all time low of crime, and yet unprecedented levels in proportion to other racial groups.

You'd be hard pressed to find a city such as Las Vegas, where I live, that encounters a more diverse crowd. This is well known - tourists from every country, race, you name it. The local bartenders here on the strip see more variety in patrons than just about ANY other job you can possibly think of.

Ask them which demographic they have the most problem with, night in and night out. That includes American citizens, foreigners, genders, races, etc. Perhaps they're all racists, even the ones of the same demographic that will wholeheartedly give you the same answer. Ask any bartender that works at a popular club here in Vegas how much they enjoy working NBA All-Star weekend....

No man. I agree there is a problem in the black community, I think it has to do with drug prohibition, limited economic opportunity, and fast and easy money involved in drug dealing. That locking up drug dealers, many of them violent, has the unintended consequence of destroying family units, which creates favorable conditions for a cycle of actions passed to the next generation. That we saw this same phenomena during alcohol prohibition with italians.

As to the media bias, there is an agenda there for sure, but I would argue it is a divide and conquer tactic meant to divide people from fighting for their shared economic and political interests.

They want us fighting each other, instead of fighting against the media, and other aligned interests.
Acting as if white racism is the problem is like saying that Caitlyn Jenner deserves to be on the cover of SI. Those that control our language and discourse are in the seats of power. This is a really big deal. And watching educated, otherwise smart people excuse this behavior is worse than sickening, it is disheartening.
Anyone itt complaining about white racists is a fool.

Acting as if white racism is the problem is like saying that Caitlyn Jenner deserves to be on the cover of SI. Those that control our language and discourse are in the seats of power. This is a really big deal. And watching educated, otherwise smart people excuse this behavior is worse than sickening, it is disheartening.
Anyone itt complaining about white racists is a fool.
I didn't do any such thing.

What is your solution to whatever it is that you view as the problem?

I didn't do any such thing.

What is your solution to whatever it is that you view as the problem?
Give the anti thugging rallies that are actually happening a lot of press.
If you commit a violent crime, you don't get out as easily as you do now.
Stop teaching white privilege classes. Stop infantilizing blacks and pouring gas on the fire. Change the discourse so that BLM supporters receive the kind of stigma and social sanctions as a person pointing at an FBI data sheet.
Make Taleeb Starkes required reading in all high schools.
I'm in favor of legalizing drugs and guns. When blacks in the hood can't have legal guns they are screwed, hence chiraq.

In the USA overall, racism has exploded in the last year or so from what I have seen. There is little doubt that our current President has a huge role in that. He has encouraged people to come out with it through his own actions.

Thats really a shame because prior to that President Obama had done a great job in uniting the country. For the first time I had hope for us. Now we are back to square one

In the USA overall, racism has exploded in the last year or so from what I have seen. There is little doubt that our current President has a huge role in that. He has encouraged people to come out with it through his own actions.

Thats really a shame because prior to that President Obama had done a great job in uniting the country. For the first time I had hope for us. Now we are back to square one
<Prem973>

Levels of stupid are increasing at a rate that I never thought was possible.

You'd be hard pressed to find a city such as Las Vegas, where I live, that encounters a more diverse crowd. This is well known - tourists from every country, race, you name it. The local bartenders here on the strip see more variety in patrons than just about ANY other job you can possibly think of.

Ask them which demographic they have the most problem with, night in and night out. That includes American citizens, foreigners, genders, races, etc. Perhaps they're all racists, even the ones of the same demographic that will wholeheartedly give you the same answer. Ask any bartender that works at a popular club here in Vegas how much they enjoy working NBA All-Star weekend....

Hrm... Who'd have thought? I figured there wouldn't be many Muslims on the strip.

There are terrible people of every color, turns out we're alike after all.

Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience. At my workplace, there are about 100 employees, and they represent nearly 40 countries. It is the same everywhere. There are just people from all over wherever you go.
Should there be a 'safe space' forum created just for you and people like you maybe?

When you go in with a negative attitude about the AA community, that reflects in your service. So its little surprise they might not live up to the bartenders standards. Its easy to see the racism

When you go in with a negative attitude about the AA community, that reflects in your service. So its little surprise they might not live up to the bartenders standards. Its easy to see the racism

These girls don't go in with a negative attitude about shit. They literally care about 2 things and 2 things only - being treated kindly and getting tips. That's it.

You could be a non binary Mexican born paraplegic that only speaks Russian and as long as you meet the criteria above, you're good in their eyes.

Again - ask the black girl bartenders here what they think about serving fellow black people in contrast to other demographics, including foreigners.

There are terrible people of every color, turns out we're alike after all.
002.jpeg

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

LOL what a SJW cuck. Obumma is by far the worst president in history, Trump is just cleaning up that weasel's mess. Race stuff got heated after the media obsessed over some cops controversially shooting and killing blacks. The whole Mike Brown situation is what really got it going.

Leftists are delusional hypocrites, they are the ones that are obsessed with what colour everyone is.

Back