there is no GOAT - big asterisk next to each candiate

when you never lose you have nothing to worry about. goat is Ben Askren

You can debate which mma fighter was better, but you can’t compare Serra to Werdum, or the time frame in which they achieved their victories.

Serra was not on the level of Max Schmeling.
Meh. Serra got a few top 10 wins and thats enough for me. He doesn't have any bad losses either besides the Shonie Carter backfist. The bigger problem with the OP is that the better fighter doesn't always win and if you fight all the best guys for long enough someone catches you on a low note.

They've all eventually taken a beating. Or been exposed one way or another. Deal with it. Newer guys will come and probably be better till we hit a plateau of how much we can possibly improve.

The Fedor you describe doesn't lose period, and he has no post-prime. When he does take a beating, u people are forced to land on planet earth and explain.

There are greats of the sports, all or most of which will eventually take a good beating or be exposed.

GSP loss to Matt Serra can't happen to no GOAT. Same for Silva.

Which GOAT candidate has disillusioned you the most?
Fedor is goat you dumb fuck no explanation necessary

"GSP loss to Matt Serra can't happen to no GOAT. Same for Silva."

GSP came back and destroyed Serra. Every fighter is gonna lose...under your logic there would never be a GOAT. It's hard to argue against GSP for this discussion.

i still think he's the goat but platinum has disillusioned me a bit.

Back