There is rape, and then there is rape-rape!

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
According to Whoopi Goldberg.

Feminist groups should be crucifying this poor excuse of a female, it's unbelievable.

.@WhoopiGoldberg on Polanski’s conviction for drugging & anally raping a 13-year-old child: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape.” Defends a child rapist but can’t tolerate a conservative woman @JudgeJeanine

Polanski should've been taken out of his hole in a cargo plane with a bag over his head. Whoopi was completely wrong and inappropriate here. Gross.

Polanski should experience rape-rape-rape with Bubba in a confined space of 6 by 8 feet.

Is rape-rape sort of like “legitimate rape”?

o-TODD-AKIN-LEGITIMATE-RAPE-facebook.jpg

According to Whoopi Goldberg.

Feminist groups should be crucifying this poor excuse of a female, it's unbelievable.

.@WhoopiGoldberg on Polanski’s conviction for drugging & anally raping a 13-year-old child: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape.” Defends a child rapist but can’t tolerate a conservative woman @JudgeJeanine

She's a Black woman. Her Privilege Level is Over 9,000:rolleyes:

A few years back I can remember reading a piece in the Independent defending Polanski......it was by Harvey Weinstein.

She shouldn't defend Polanski. That is the wrong thing to do

Unrelated to rape, but I was at the local science center on Saturday. She was the narrator for the documentary shown in the planetarium.

She was pretty awful, I was surprised they used her in general. Maybe if it was the mid-late 90s it would have made sense, but now? Yikes.

Unrelated to rape, but I was at the local science center on Saturday. She was the narrator for the documentary shown in the planetarium.

She was pretty awful, I was surprised they used her in general. Maybe if it was the mid-late 90s it would have made sense, but now? Yikes.
Science people aren't always the ones most up to date with who's popular. She probably offered a discount.

Science people aren't always the ones most up to date with who's popular. She probably offered a discount.

I don't disagree, but the last 2 I saw there had Oprah and Liam Neeson. I have a membership there and go at least once per month, so I guess I am a bit spoiled lol

I don't disagree, but the last 2 I saw there had Oprah and Liam Neeson. I have a membership there and go at least once per month, so I guess I am a bit spoiled lol
Like I said, discount Oprah. Next up is "Yobah" discount Yoda.

Fuck Polanski and fuck Whoopi.

Both are trash in human form.

Polanski should be strung up, instead he is celebrated.
I can't believe someone hasn't taken him out yet.

He drugged and ass raped a 13 year old and he is celebrated as an artist. It's gross.

Back