There should be a direct link to the Dump

Asking for the location of the Dump is a legit question and is answered in here maybe once a month.

Don't be scared homie.

noted.

i skimmed through the first page the name is very fitting. ill send ts my bookmark in the mail.

I dont see the big deal in adding a link to a forum in the forum jump, is it that complicated really?

Instead of 20 replys of mocking in a thread that seems to happen once a month (according to Nos).

i have 0 basis for this, but im assuming (key word) they dont want everyone posting in the dump.

This is why you can't make snowballs in Tennessee fer shit.

I dont see the big deal in adding a link to a forum in the forum jump, is it that complicated really?

Instead of 20 replys of mocking in a thread that seems to happen once a month (according to Nos).

I suppose next you'll want links to all the other hidden forums as well.

Besides, I'm not giving up my monthly mockings.

This thread now has 666 views. The folks in the Dump would consider this evidence that the moderators of Sherdog are conspiring with the devil-worshipping aliens in the NWO to keep the Truth hidden.

If you have a request for those hidden forums on a montly basis for several years why not consider it?

More like daily mockings but hey who's counting.

I found a bunch that I could read but not post in.(Barenuckle Discussion, Report Troll Forum, Best of MMA discussion, etc.)

I found a bunch I don't have permission to view. Any way to get a day pass to see them.

I found a bunch that I could read but not post in.(Barenuckle Discussion, Report Troll Forum, Best of MMA discussion, etc.)

I found a bunch I don't have permission to view. Any way to get a day pass to see them.

You're not the right color.

You're not the right color.

Do you guys get your own water fountain?

And a lot more.
Sherdog needs it's own version of this lady...

Rosa%2BParks.jpg

There is safety and community with no dump link.

Woooo

Back