There's a video of Khabib and his cousin allegedly making homeless people exercise for money

OMG he made him do a few pushups how cruel. Smh y'all a bunch of pussies

I don't think anyone is bothered about it being specifically push ups. It's using vulnerable people for entertainment purposes. Let's give heroin addicts money if they will eat shit, jump off that roof, have a bum fight. exploitation can cover a spectrum of possibilities some of them extremely mild , the concept is still reprehensible though.

Nothing wrong with it

Should have pissed on the homeless guy as well

This is the type of crap you do to your cousin who's trying to mooch money off you. It's not abuse, it's ball busting.

Couldn't care less.

Dude, how do you think homeless people want to be paid? Of course they want cash. What they do with it, is their problem.

It's their problem. Don't make their problem worse. Because this will make your problem worse and won't do you any good.
Don't want to help them? Walk away

. And if they really want the money for drugs or booze, then maybe they deserved to be mocked for it.

Deserved to be mocked? You love to kick people when they're down?

As opposed to people in the work force who will likely spend parts of their paychecks on drugs and booze...

They're not addicted.
And if they become, soon they'll join homeless forces anyway...or die.

I think he was being a bit of a dick but not in ill will. I've seen people do horrible things to the homeless. This isn't bad imo, just kind of dickish.

Dicks are dickish...

The first rule of bullying - go for those who have no way to respond to you - people who are weaker physically, mentally, financialy, people, who unlike you, don't have powerful friends in government etc.

Not the first or last time someone does this to a homeless person. I don't believe in giving them money either, just a hot or cold drink and some food. Never know what the money will be wasted on.

Paying men to do push ups is not more degrading than paying them to fight in a cage in their underwear.

As for being homeless, so were Ngannou, Ortega and that heroin chick beaten into a pulp by Shevchenko.

It's their problem. Don't make their problem worse. Because this will make your problem worse and won't do you any good.
Don't want to help them? Walk away

Deserved to be mocked? You love to kick people when they're down?
My brother is a drug addict in and out of jail for petty theft. He never learns a lesson because he never has to sit in jail long enough. I gave up trying to help him. One day he will either OD or do a big enough crime to land himself in jail for 20 years, then he will finally get a reality check. So yes, you can call it kicking people when their down, but if you keep picking them up they are never going to get up themself.

Pretty low of Khabib to find humour from this kind of thing but won't hold it against him.

Nothing to see here.

We all have to work for something, why not these bum ass lazy fucks!

Can't stand bums!

<DisgustingHHH>

As for being homeless, so were Ngannou, Ortega and that heroin chick beaten into a pulp by Shevchenko.

What, pushup money change their lives? They did a couple of pushups, got their $$ and ran to a gym?

As long as he didnt force them to do it against their will, why should anyone give a fk

Back