There's a video of Khabib and his cousin allegedly making homeless people exercise for money

Being homeless and poor is degrading enough, imagine some people making you do things and laughing at you like your some circus animal.

I don't understand how he "made them do things"

Would it have been better if he just walked past them without doing anything???

SJWs are a disease to the world. Khabib is under no obligation to give them anything and they are under no obligation to do push ups for Khabib. Both are doing this willingly. It's their business, not yours.

The homeless are basically people who have given up on life so we’re supposed to shit on Khabib because he’s trying to inspire them with exercise and money?

Inspirational imo..

hes giving them money and they will most likely get high from heroin or crack or some shit

it's far more cruel to just give people shit. it destroys their independence, self-reliance, and self-worth. Nothing wrong with a little humiliation either. Every one of us has to deal with it as a fact of life. It is not physically damaging and may inspire someone to get off their ass and make a change.

Anyone remember Rufus... wonder what happened to that guy.

Really? Some of you are such nuthugging asswipes that you defend Khabib degrading and humiliating other human beings? I feel you think this behavior is fine and truly don’t see the disgustingness of it, then you are a p.o.s as well.

Being homeless and poor is degrading enough, imagine some people making you do things and laughing at you like your some circus animal.
Most people would walk past, snicker, laugh, point and probably verbally and physically abuse them. Getting decent cash for a few push ups and exercise would be a nice bit of a change.

I seen worse done to homeless people.

Most people would walk past, snicker, laugh, point and probably verbally and physically abuse them. Getting decent cash for a few push ups and exercise would be a nice bit of a change.
Is that the case? From what I've seen and read in comments name of the video was like "2 dollars that I doesn't have" and seems like Abubakar shows money to Black homeless dude and when he starts to do pushups he puts money back in pocket.

Most people would walk past, snicker, laugh, point and probably verbally and physically abuse them.

I know that most people in US are redneck majority - still, I expect different behavior from a sportsman on a high level.

Oh and don't even start with "Everyone is D-bag in prizefighting" and that crap

What, pushup money change their lives? They did a couple of pushups, got their $$ and ran to a gym?

Money they got paid to get CTE for the amusement of others changed their live.

Altough I doubt that Cachoeira chick was paid more than these hobos after subtracting camp and surgery costs. Just as not every kid in Thailand that fights for a meal is changing his life, some just go through the day.

It's them.

It was on Khabib's instagram profile.
He changed it yesterday - probably feels the shitstorm waves.
I think he doesn't delete anything video was in his Instagram stories and videos from there got deleted automatically by Instagram 24 hours later after you uploads them.
Is that really them? I put "allegedly" just in case it ain't true.
I think it's not the first time Khabib's cousin got involved in controversial stuff. There were part of UFC embedded video in which Cormier were chasing him because Abubakar taught Cormier to say phrase "ya eben" (means "I am fucktard" in Russian) but Abubakar said to Cormier that it meant something good and in this embedded video someone revealed to Cormier what's this truly means in Russian. And if I'm not wrong in situation with McGregor and bus he was screaming in Russian that he fucked McGregor's mother and that he is gonna fuck McGregor too.

I know that most people in US are redneck majority - still, I expect different behavior from a sportsman on a high level.

Oh and don't even start with "Everyone is D-bag in prizefighting" and that crap
Why

Money they got paid to get CTE for the amusement of others changed their live.

Altough I doubt that Cachoeira chick was paid more than these hobos after subtracting camp and surgery costs. Just as not every kid in Thailand that fights for a meal is changing his life, some just go through the day.

This is different kind of money, and they couldn't have gotten this money had they still been on crack.

And no, no one came to them , made them do pushups , gave them a couple of bucks and they ran to the gym.
Firstly they either dragged themselves to the gym , or someone dragged them. But they DID NOT stay on the streets.

Absolutely different story. Whoever helped them, was NOTHING like Khabib

Back