There's a video of Khabib and his cousin allegedly making homeless people exercise for money

My brother is a drug addict in and out of jail for petty theft. He never learns a lesson because he never has to sit in jail long enough. I gave up trying to help him. One day he will either OD or do a big enough crime to land himself in jail for 20 years, then he will finally get a reality check. So yes, you can call it kicking people when their down, but if you keep picking them up they are never going to get up themself.

Im sure that you would never mock him.
Or make him do pushups.

Meh, Khabib just Khabibing, making them humble

Im sure that you would never mock him.
Or make him do pushups.
As long as you don't consider me calling him a low life pos to his face, then i guess i never mock him. I wouldn't be like... nay, nay, you're a pos , nay , nay. Nope never.

I did make him carry 9 bundles of roofing shingles a few months ago when i did our mothers garage.

I would consider that a lot more work then a few push ups.

Sure. I do them for free, so why not for money?

However, I'm not a homeless, addicted to booze. I have a clear, responsible mind and I don't need social help.

Yet, you would make the same choice as them? So... lol.

As long as you don't consider me calling him a low life pos to his face, then i guess i never mock him. I wouldn't be like... nay, nay, you're a pos , nay , nay. Nope never.

I did make him carry 9 bundles of roofing shingles a few months ago when i did our mothers garage.

I would consider that a lot more work then a few push ups.

Well, I think you do see that it is different. You have different relationship with your brother than him with complete stranger that makes him do something totally irrelevant for him and then throws him money for the next dose.

Ok man. So we shouldn't give them a choice?

Do we give choice to mentally ill? We don't.

But in their case we can just not interfere. At all. But if we do, we should do the right thing.

Back