They Changed The Recipe Of My Favorite Chips

Kettle Brand are a lot better than Lays. Try 'em out

You could always make your own chips, its easy and the end product is often far better than that bagged crap.

Jalapeno_SM2a_copy_grande.png

@Clippy

Have you tried Cape Cod jalapeno kettle chips?
No but I'll add em to the list as I try to search out a possible replacement
Tims were so great cause they were so crunchy, you'd chip a tooth if you werent careful, and none of these other brands Ive tried come close to that
Plus I hate when the flavor is sprinkled on afterwards, that shit has to be fused together in the cooking process and become part of the chips soul

I feel you man. We used to have baked Doritos at work. No one else ate them so I always did and I kinds got hooked on them. They got discontinued and I still crave them and regular Doritos seem too greasy now:(

I feel you man. We used to have baked Doritos at work. No one else ate them so I always did and I kinds got hooked on them. They got discontinued and I still crave them and regular Doritos seem too greasy now:(

Are those the ones that caused anal leakage? :eek:

Vickies jalapeno chips a pretty good if you can find them, also Sprouts grocery store brand jalapeno too if you have one nearby.

Try these walmart sells em they also sell great value jalapeno kettle cooked chips and doritos
These fuckers are hot. I love me some Takis too.

And its pissin me off!
I used to love Lays Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Chips but then one day they changed the recipe from deep fried to oven baked and it completely ruined the flavor
It went from being a rich, delicious, greasy, flavorful burst of spicy flavor to some bland, lame bullshit with a Top Ramen salty flavor packet sprinkled on top and it was bullshit!
Then I discovered Tims Jalapeno Chips and they were just like the old style Lays except way better!
All my dreams had finally came true
But then yesterday I bought a bag of Tims and ripped into them ready to enjoy my favorite crunchy treat and what did I discovered, THEY CHANGED TO THE SAME OVEN BAKED FLAVOR PACKET BULLSHIT AS LAYS!!!!!!!
This is seriously the most worst bullshit ever in life and someone needs to be held accountable!

RIP favorite chips and also all the joy in my life
I dont know what I'm gonna do...

1352745620158.jpg

I feel your pain brother when FM changed their tortilla chips from proper corn masa to that stone ground crap I had to find a new brand, and still nothing is as good.

Back