sumo deadlift:412 lbs
Zercher deadlift: 335 lbs

squat : 352 lbs
zercher squat. 385 lbs.

bench. 225 Pure BB gutter filth.

Belphegor.jpg

Well done!

JauntyPoint-BelphII.jpg

I believe that you were the first to report your JauntyPoint in your signature, but putting it in your "custom text" under your user name is taking it to a whole new level. What's even more important, and JPworthy, is that you have honoured the smallprint of JauntyPoints (which doesn't exist, of course) by acknowledging that I am the ruler of all (not that I am of course, and not that anyone awarded JPs would have to acknowledge that). Of course you have done much to distinguish yourself in the eyes of the IJPC since your first point, but this really catapulted you to the top.

It goes without saying that earning a *second* JauntyPoint is an exceptionally difficult thing to do. Many thought that with the exception of MIDMO, there might never be any individual with more than one JP. So you should be proud of your achievement, and, let's be brutally honest, look down on pretty much on everyone else now that you have transcended the levels of achievement that most human beings can reach.

Last edited:
essentially my old log was a mess and it had a typo in the title. so yeah here is a new one. the current title represents my amazing memory. i forget alot of the things i do. so essentially I'll edit it after each set, thus making it a live log.

seemingly over 90 degrees today. DOMS is killing me, bring it. * actually scared shitless i am going to fail.

stretching and farmers walks to warm up.

squats

135 lbs x 5

185 lbs x 5

225 lbs x5

5 sets of 7 reps at 245 lbs

bench

135 lbs x5

185 lbs x5

205 lbs x 5

*diet log too.

4 grilled cheese sandwhich's

3 bananas.

7 bottle waters

4 reeses cups

2 monster energys.

3 glasses of chocolate milk.

when i type that out and i realize i eat/drink a lot more on other days. it's surprising i have abs showing. i'll have to fix that. i will edit to include anything else i may swallow.

Last edited:
Very cool idea with the live log. Have you considered just keeping it on paper, then posting up here when you get the chance?

That's some very decent volume on your squats. What training program are you running currently. Also, WTF? You eat like that and have abs? That's ridiculous! And where's the protein?

EDIT: Just saw in my log you're running smolov. I'm considering running the base cycle later so I'll certainly be following this. Good luck!

Very cool idea with the live log. Have you considered just keeping it on paper, then posting up here when you get the chance?

That's some very decent volume on your squats. What training program are you running currently. Also, WTF? You eat like that and have abs? That's ridiculous! And where's the protein?

EDIT: Just saw in my log you're running smolov. I'm considering running the base cycle later so I'll certainly be following this. Good luck!

i had surgery on my right hand around 7 years ago, my hand writing wasn't even good before that. so i could not have done the paper idea but my laptop is acting as a stereo for the time being so it works.
i need a supplement for protein to be honest. i usually just get it from food but lately eating tons of chicken and lean red meat has been hard. so i have been drinking more milk to hopefully help. it would be regular but i puke each time i drink plain old milk.

EDIT: about the abs i believe its genetic. my fathers side are smaller leaner individuals while my mom's side is full of big dudes. this extends back to both sides for sometime. my great great grandfather was 7 foot. that's the only explanation i have really.

Last edited:
Ahh, that's a shame about your hand. Does it affect your training at all?

I know what you mean about the chicken breast and red meat getting boring. Sometimes I feel like all I eat is beef, chicken, pork, eggs, and nuts. Sometimes I have tuna. Protein supplements are definitely helpful but I start to feel crappy if I rely on them for most of my protein intake.

And yeah, that's definitely genetics. As long as it doesn't prevent you from getting big and strong, though, that's great!

Ahh, that's a shame about your hand. Does it affect your training at all?

I know what you mean about the chicken breast and red meat getting boring. Sometimes I feel like all I eat is beef, chicken, pork, eggs, and nuts. Sometimes I have tuna. Protein supplements are definitely helpful but I start to feel crappy if I rely on them for most of my protein intake.

And yeah, that's definitely genetics. As long as it doesn't prevent you from getting big and strong, though, that's great!

it does to an extent, the fingers are stronger than they have ever been but they always have to play catch up to the middle and index fingers. i was in the middle of school so i didn't have time to learn how to write again thus hopefully explaining a few things.

i probably won't rely on them too much nothing replaces a good diet, they would help tremendously though.

out of boredom i am going to do some upright rows and light snatches and hang cleans. i shall update soon.

EDIT : upright rows 135 lbs x 15

14 more upright rows i then directly did 7 hang cleans. 85 degrees i believe a whole lot better than earlier.

shrugs 225 lbs x 20. i wish my grip didn't suck currently i used to be able shrug alot more than this.

neck flexion 45 lbs 50 reps.

Last edited:
5 chin ups

5 pulls ups.

*diet

4 bottles of water

two double cheese burgers home made.

and an energy drink.

i feel under the weather and i have no appetite. still going to try to eat a big bowl of mac and beef tonight

still feeling sick, but i wanted to at least deadlift. i suck at them still.

135 lbs x 5

295 x 10.

fat bar chins. x 20

2 sets fat bar chins 35 lbs added x 5

20 burpees

sprints

Last edited:
stretched and shaved today, the most physically challenging things of my sunday. blonde mutton chops FTW !

*diet portion of the log.

water 3 bottles

3 grilled cheeses.

1 muscle milk.

i haven't regained my appetite since i got sorta sick for a day.

EDIT.
i was goofing off 40 minutes ago with the barbell doing power cleans. i was asked by my neighbors young son if i could do the press, so i did a push press. i felt i cheated, so tried the regular press which recently i have sucked at, in the end i did 3 times at 185 lbs.

EDIT: i am going to start smolov again next month. till then i will probably do some olympic lifts and tons of pressing.

Last edited:
zercher squat 345 lbs. NEW PR.

Well that's no reason to give up on a lift. Do you do any lower back exercises?

i feel deadlifting screws my clean up, that's the main reason i barely do them. good mornings are probably the only lower back exercise i do, i don't even do them that much though.

i got a huge back squat urge. so i tried something admittedly stupid

step one : power clean 185 lbs

step two: press 185 lbs

step three : lower weight slowly into high bar position.

step four : get weight into low bar position. step four was obviously the worst.

step five : squat.

not very practical but it can be done, lowering the weights slowly obviously limits this very much.

a 185 lbs squat feels like nothing.

im guessing by the last post and the Zercher squats you dont have a squat rack?

Back