They Live log.

Tosa was definitely pretty with his long flowing locks but I believe he cut them off a while ago.

Congrats on turning 19 belph! Did you hammered on Monsters that night?

I support the pro-locks Tosa.

Also, that gorilla gif mock of those twins is hilarious. The gorilla even makes a similar face (that's not racist).

Happy birthday, belph.

17222576.jpg

Tosa was definitely pretty with his long flowing locks but I believe he cut them off a while ago.

Congrats on turning 19 belph! Did you hammered on Monsters that night?

I'm liking all of the support for luscious locks tosa.

Not yet. I gotta.

I brought cake.

imgres

Edit: I suck at life.

Dat URL.

While I like my locks long and curly, they're also more work that way. I'm all the time having to deal with frizzy locks going every which way.

Anyway, happy birthday Belph.

*Sniff* They grow-up so fast. I just want you to know that however old you get, you'll always be the kid raised by S&P. *Eyes tear up*

While I like my locks long and curly, they're also more work that way. I'm all the time having to deal with frizzy locks going every which way.

Anyway, happy birthday Belph.

*Sniff* They grow-up so fast. I just want you to know that however old you get, you'll always be the kid raised by S&P. *Eyes tear up*

I had long hair at one point. It's not worth the hassle. Never really frizzed on me, though.

Thanks, Tosa. I'm proud to be raised by fat, milk drinking, squatting a-holes.

Snatch
60x3
70x1
75 2x1
80 2x2
85x1
87 2x1
90x1
93xF

Couldn't grip the bar. Hand hurt, oh well. I wasn't in the mood for stupidity so I moved on.

Did some tricep shit. 100 rep challenge, got the puuumpz.

I tried to find you a picture of a nice cake for you're birthday. Oddly this came up instead...

alyssa-2.jpg

Then I found something with an actual cake in it(I assume the first girls stage name is cake)

sexy_cake.jpg

This is what I get when I slack on stalking people's logs. Happy belated birthday belph!

This is what I get when I slack on stalking people's logs. Happy belated birthday belph!

Thanks, dude.

I tried to find you a picture of a nice cake for you're birthday. Oddly this came up instead...

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp266/eXon_bucket/alyssa-2.jpg[/IG]

Then I found something with an actual cake in it(I assume the first girls stage name is cake)

[IM]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/jonnhy66/sexy_cake.jpg

Sure. Let's go with that.

Yesterday.
snatch up to 87x1

Front squat
120 10x2
130x2
137x2

Today
front squat
122 10x2

Happy belated birthday!

Goon and I searched together for this e-gift.

00047yrd.gif

Strong front squatting, belphious!

Meow and CRZA, thanks dudes.

300lb front squat for a dub? Whoa dude.

I wanted to load up 150 and go for a 10 lb double PR. But I figured I should wait.

Happy belated birthday!

Goon and I searched together for this e-gift.

00047yrd.gif

Love it.

yesterday
front squat
123 10x2

Today
shitty day all around.My snatch sucked, as did my clean. My front squat was decent. I did get a 140 single, so not horrible. just meh.

He said I shouldn't be running a Bulgarian like program right now because with my technical deficiencies, I'm going to be doing myself no good to go to max all the time. I need to work on my consistency at submax weights and hone in my technique, rather than run myself into the ground using less than optimal technique.

All I can really say is, I think he's right. I've made more progress with my snatch in the past couple months than I did all last year. Two months ago, I'd be lucky if I could hit 120 and just the other day I hit it five times.

Back