They need to make smaller generational names. Millenial, generation X, etc?

how much do you remember? we all have vague random memories but when you can remember your day to day stuff you did and a lot more that is different. I really doubt you remember your daily life as 2 years old.

heck no!

i wish i was born in 2000 because one day telling younger people i was born in 1990 something sounds old.

to me young is born 1990 after. 1993 maybe cut off. because if you were 10 in 2000 that is way different then being 6 or 7 in 2000.

You never hear about them. I only hear about baby boomer and millenials.

wouldnt you have more in common with late generation x people? i feel like a generation should exist for people from 1992 to 2000. Or 1990 to 1999. It weird because someone in 1991 or 1990 should remember time before internet everywhere and phones but they were only 7 to 10 when those memories in full.

the next big generation gap should be 2000 or so till idk maybe now? 2018? Phones and internet everywhere already exists. The stuff has just got better. Another shift is likely to happen

" being 6 or 7 is waaaaay different than being 10"

You have the perspective of a child because you still have one foot in childhood. Time passes and the more of it that does , the more you'll realize that devoting any energy to how much older / younger someone seems because of 3 fucking years is just silly.

You're gonna wake up one day , and it'll be a lot sooner than you think , and be the old dude in the room.

Yeah, these big, decades-long generational categories were appropriate back when technology moved slower. Baby boomers encompassing almost 20 years makes sense.

But the internet changed all that. Those born about 1978-1988 have their own thing going. Most of our childhood was internet-free, and almost completely cell phone-free. Also, when 9/11 happened we were still young, but very aware of its meaning and magnitude. Most Millennials were children when it happened and don't remember a world when Muslims weren't the evil enemy. And they can barely remember their early childhood without the internet.

a plane flew into a building and blew it up. Americans were pissed and went to war against a shitty desert country. That is what i was told

edit: i am not saying you guys being upset not justified or going into afghanistan. iraq yeah that seemed a bad mistake.

" being 6 or 7 is waaaaay different than being 10"

You have the perspective of a child because you still have one foot in childhood. Time passes and the more of it that does , the more you'll realize that devoting any energy to how much older / younger someone seems because of 3 fucking years is just silly.

You're gonna wake up one day , and it'll be a lot sooner than you think , and be the old dude in the room.

no bro i am going cro freeze myself. or be reincarnated young again. immortal jellyfish here i come!

a plane flew into a building and blew it up. Americans were pissed and went to war against a shitty desert country. That is what i was told

no bro i am going cro freeze myself. or be reincarnated young again. immortal jellyfish here i come!

Yeeahhh , no .......you're either gonna be old or dead , make peace with it.

That's actually a serious piece of advice , nothing more pathetic than complaining about getting old (tongue in cheek excepted) , its a privilege that many don't get to enjoy.

Yeeahhh , no .......you're either gonna be old or dead , make peace with it.

That's actually a serious piece of advice , nothing more pathetic than complaining about getting old (tongue in cheek excepted) , its a privilege that many don't get to enjoy.

rather be old. hope to see 2080. i likely wont see 2100 :( my kids will if i can and have some but i want to have some. I dont want to get old, i wish i could not age anymore once i hit 29. being a teenager sucked but i dont want to slow down one day etc.

I think i would freeze myself but only once i was old but then it would be weird waking up in the future and being old. Either the world is shitty and you wake up to hell, or it is awesome but you are out of place old guy. Or you dont want up and your cryotube breaks/is damaged and you die naturally.

kids (as a whole generation) always go the polar opposite direction of their parent's generation.

The 40's greatest generation produced anti-establishment hippie culture of the 60's

The 60's hippie gen produced money hungry, materialistic wall street types of the 80's

Gen X, the "fuck you we don't care about anything" generation produced whiny millenials who care too much about every little thing and are easily offended.

Millennials will probably produce hard ass guerilla war fighters or something, lol.

is normal
world war 3 when

edit: i am not saying you guys being upset not justified or going into afghanistan. iraq yeah that seemed a bad mistake.

Going into Afghanistan was unjustified and a bad mistake as well.

Back