They think they know what happened to the Malaysian Flight

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
They think they know what happened to the Malaysian flight

https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-...alaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-080029613.html

Quote from article:
“That aircraft has probably de-pressurised, the people died of asphyxiation, it was premeditated murder.

“It was highly planned. The bodies have never been found.”

Apparently the plane flew in between the jurisdiction of regional militaries, and was undetected. It was precise flying no doubt. They think this is premeditated murder. Now this is stuff that movies are made of. Perhaps the pilot or perp bailed out in time, and he still walking around.

Let us speculate as to what the motives can be.

I was glued to CNN for like 2 weeks watching this play out.

RIP to the old CNN

<mma1>

I was glued to CNN for like 2 weeks watching this play out.

RIP to the old CNN

<mma1>
First you're white, then you're blue, then green, now yellow. Make up your mind!

Or is this just a limited hangout, and there were people on the plane that were targeted by an inside job?

We'll never know!

Seems odd. This theory should have and probably did come up a week after the plane went missing.

I just read that at least two passengers had fake passports.

I don't know if this is a real investigation or an investigation like the shitty Amelia Earhart "discovery" the History Channel fabricated.

I'm going with Xenu until evidence to the contrary

There isn't any 'proof' is there? However it seems highly plausible that it could have been premeditated murder. But by who and why?

It was likely the mole men in retribution for the Halcyon event.

That’s impossible, don lemon told us it disappeared magically.

That German guy did the same thing a few years for this. That is incredibly wrong to do. If I were to kill myself, I'd just take me out, and maybe a few sherdoggers, but no real people. To take others out is beyond horrific. WOnder if this guy locked his co pilot out as well?

Man can you imagine? Lonely white dudes keep trying to up the bar by killing 20, 30, 50 people with guns meanwhile this person(s) killed how many in one go? 239? Wow

Personally I dont buy it. Would love to know for sure what happened

Back