They think they know what happened to the Malaysian Flight

Yeah, I watched some of that "special". Seemed like they were rehashing a lot of the same old theories, and with the same old holes in them.

That plane is gonna show up on radar somewhere in 20 years, land the plane, and all the passengers will get off thinking just the couple hours of their flight had surpassed

Kill em with a proton pack
maxresdefault.jpg

Can someone explain why this news is still hot topic after 4 years?

This was a theory at the time of the event. Nothing new and they don't have evidence to prove it.

If this is premeditated murder by flight crew because he wanted notoriety, you think he leave behind a message claiming his deed.

I sure the MSM can get their hands on whatever insurance policies the passengers had on themselves in the event of their death, or any wills and estates that will get passed on. From there, they can concoct whatever conspiracies they want and ruin the lives of many people with accusations. And that in turns makes for great news.

But we don't have either even.

Can someone explain why this news is still hot topic after 4 years?

Not sure but I think it’s something about a jumbo jet and 239 people disappearing and then science and technology and an exhaustive search can’t figure out the details. Something about all that shit.

I blame the Titanic

People claimed it was unsinkable. They were wrong.

Back