Thiago Alves vs. promotional newcomer Curtis Millender added to next month's Austin FN (126) event

Millender is a good fighter. Last two wins were headkick KOs and he was even winning against Gonzalez in Bellator a while back before he got tapped in the third.

Thiago is a rough matchup for a debuting guy though. Dont know who to pick.

I remember Alves walking into the cage after UFC 94, I remember him walking into the cage at 100, I remember a lot of other painful memories between then and now. I really don't want to see Alves walk into a Hollander head kick

Can't believe Alves is still fighting if I'm
Honest

Millender, coming over from LFA has a 14-3 overall record. 6 fight win streak, last two being stiffening head kick KOs. Good prospect.

Alves was previously scheduled against Zak Cummings on the St. Louis card but the fight was scratched last minute when Cummings fell and cut his head open coming out of the sauna.

Austin is looking like a fun FN card.

thiago isn't looking to greta himself these days,injuries have ruined him.

Can't believe Alves is still fighting if I'm
Honest

One of my favourite moments was being there live to witness Alves flying knee TKO Matt Hughes at UFC 85.

Nothing against Hughes, I'm just a huge Alves fan.

Millender's love of striking will bite him here.....in that he'll lose a boring decision. Alves completely lacks killer instinct nowadays, but he still out-works Millender.

Back