Thiago Silva steps in for injured Michal Andryszak, faces James McSweeney at KSW 45

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
KSW officials confirmed the heavyweight fight to MMA Fighting following Silva announcing that he signed to the promotion on Sunday via Instagram.

I hope Thiago Silva gain some weight cuz last time I think he fought was at middleweight correct?

Gotta hand it to McSweeney's manager. Somehow he continues to get booked into reletively high profile fights and main events.

I hope Thiago Silva gain some weight cuz last time I think he fought was at middleweight correct?
Yes and he looked a lot smaller. Luckily for him Mcsweeney isn't very good and has the ground game Art Jimmerson wouldn't want.

Yes and he looked a lot smaller. Luckily for him Mcsweeney isn't very good and has the ground game Art Jimmerson wouldn't want.
Actually his ground game is pretty good considering how crappy he was at the beginning

Hey that's cool. Thiago Silva is legit... especially when he can roid. :p

Hey that's cool. Thiago Silva is legit... especially when he can roid. :p

This is true. Wish thiago had more time to roid though. Not a good fight to take on short notice though. Plus thiago does his own training these days. Not the smartest idea

Last edited:
Awesome. If Thiago is open to fight at HW he may have his grudge match with Bigfoot. Those 2 used to hate eachother.

Id take a 170 lb thiago silva over bigfoot these days.
Back in the day was Thiago who refused to move up and fight Bigfoot saying he was a LHW and not a HW.

I remember Bigfoot saying he was in talks with his doctors to see if a cut to 205 was possible.. LOL.

Back in the day was Thiago who refused to move up and fight Bigfoot saying he was a LHW and not a HW.

I remember Bigfoot saying he was in talks with his doctors to see if a cut to 205 was possible.. LOL.

Lol bigoots head itself is 200 lbs

Gotta hand it to McSweeney's manager. Somehow he continues to get booked into reletively high profile fights and main events.
So true.
He has a terrible record and is old but somehow he fought in the UFC, ONE and KSW.

Back