Things have gotten dire

facePuncher7

Founder of the militant wing of the Salvation Army
@Brown
Reaction score
20 bodyweight squats and a brisk 15 minute walk and today I have a debilitating exertion headache. I'm 31. Tell me this isn't my life now?

In better news I just had 3 weeks of payed holidays approved and managed to get the last room at the hotel I wanted in Chiang Mai.

I did 25 squats, walked for 18 minutes, and had a heart attack

I don't know. Have you been sitting on the couch for the last year? The body will sink to whatever level you allow it to.

Yes. Things have gotten diarrhea. I just did a squat & had squatarrhea.

I'm a fat fuck, and I can pump out 100 body weight squats, 100 situps, weights, and jump rope without breaking much of a sweat. You might just need to get into drastically better shape. I'm 30, btw.

I'm a fat fuck, and I can pump out 100 body weight squats, 100 situps, weights, and jump rope without breaking much of a sweat. You might just need to get into drastically better shape. I'm 30, btw.

BRTky.jpg

20 bodyweight squats and a brisk 15 minute walk and today I have a debilitating exertion headache. I'm 31. Tell me this isn't my life now?

In better news I just had 3 weeks of payed holidays approved and managed to get the last room at the hotel I wanted in Chiang Mai.
I had that problem when I was 21. I had a drastic weight gain period from when I graduated high school to my 2nd year in college. I went from 155lbs to 200lbs eating junk food, and was breathing heavy just walking fast. I finally decided enough was enough after a 40 years old coworker of mine asked if I needed to sit down after I carried some boxes.

Time to hit the gym brah. You're just 31, still plenty of time to do it.

No, you cannot.

You're either using hyperbole, or you don't know how to properly do those things.

50 push ups a day
Walk my dogs at least twice a day
Curl 10 reps of 60 lbs
10 dips

I'm doing this for a month straight

i see your from australia,
from what i know about the place, everything wants to kill you there, so now it looks like the air and your own body can be added to the list.

I used to be very fit, but I've been doing a desk job for the last 3 years and have gotten woefully out of shape.

I've gone from doing 30 minute hill sprint sessions and 50 rounds of bagwork + skipping a week to nothing at all. Used to be able to do single sets of 60 pushups, now it's like 10 on a good day.

I'm 47. I'm recovering from an epilepsy study, have had four seizures this month.
Thank goodness for mouth guards

Back