Things you're planning on buying

Well? My car is at about 170k , runs like a champ but I also know it can go at any time. So a car...

I've got a couple tattoo appointments scheduled over the next few months. I've needed to get a few areas finally finished. I've put them off over the last few years because, there were marriage plans and money being saved for "real life" things instead. Now that that's a wash, I figured it's as good a time as any to finally do it.

More tools for work.

ZPN5ioQ.png

I bought one square foot of land at some castle in Scotland and I’m now officially and legally a Lord .

Preferably phillipino. Them bishes put up without anything
keep your current missus as your side chick and get her to learn the ways from the one who will treat you properly.

Well? My car is at about 170k , runs like a champ but I also know it can go at any time. So a car...

I've got a couple tattoo appointments scheduled over the next few months. I've needed to get a few areas finally finished. I've put them off over the last few years because, there were marriage plans and money being saved for "real life" things instead. Now that that's a wash, I figured it's as good a time as any to finally do it.
At first I thought you were saying your car cost 170k.

At first I thought you were saying your car cost 170k.
tenor.gif

Truck, another motorcycle, ATV, tractor, guns

Just picked up 3 boxes of string lights from Costco a few days ago. Now I have to find the best way to hang it on my patio cover. Command strips vs hooks specifically made for allumawood patio covers.
1200px-Duct-tape.jpg

Back