Things you're planning on buying

94681.gif

Shower drain isn't big enough

A handmade guitar from a luthier near my city. But since it is handmade and I can choose every detail I want, it's fucking expensive and I'm thinking about it yet.

What kind and from who? I ordered a handmade a few years ago and waited 3 years to get it:

21952538888_1ff20f85f7_c.jpg

22088108366_73443f019b_c.jpg

We'd also accept pics of said wife so as to assess the blockage

If she wore the same costume as your ave picture Garfield would look more like that dog Droopy. We are both 51.

droopy.jpg

Since I don't have that enough money to construct a commercial building, then I'll stick on buying an inversion table, PS4 and Switch.

Bought a floor GHD and some stuff from Rogue Fitness. Westside power bar, paralettes, speed rope, long socks, some more bands, storage pegs for my squat rack, and a sweet 9 barbell upright storage rack.

flyg5d.jpg

Considering one of these at the minute

DJI osmo pro or raw
images

A7s with cine lenses and xlr adapter
images

Or fs700r
images

Just bought a 6 dollar light on a bendy stand thing from the second hand store

It has a clamp on it and I clamped it to the joist in my garage to light up the dart board. But the bendy lamp didn't stay in position because the bendy bits lost their ability to hold themselves I had to bungee chord it

I plan on buying a new Kawasaki 636 this winter to replace the '07 I currently ride.

What kind and from who? I ordered a handmade a few years ago and waited 3 years to get it:

21952538888_1ff20f85f7_c.jpg

22088108366_73443f019b_c.jpg
I love telecasters and in my country (Brazil) is difficult to find good quality, importing one is out of the question because the dollar value here is high as fuck.

The dude has a shop called Little Wing Guitars.

Back