This ant wouldn't die!!

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So I'm watching the accountant with Ben affleck and i see an ant on the carpet. I promptly stomp him out as is the rules of the street.

As I watch ben play the role he was born to play (an autistic ninja) I swear I see this thing move. But there is no way, I stomped him so hard it put American history x to shame.

It honestly felt like he was purposely trying not to act when I was looking. As for the ant, he seemed conscious that I was observing him.

All of a sudden, I see a perfectly healthy ant running away from the now empty spot his corpse had been. I stomp again. And again. And again LOL and again die die die die die lol lol.

This time I watch him, and sure enough, he recovers again. I'm not taking any chances so I grab my lighter and burn the fucking thing until his top half is ash.

It is finally over, and I don't have to worry about it anymore. The ant is finally dead too.

L4caPhOs_400x400.jpg

I've done that before but then felt guilty when I realized I did not grant it a quick and honorable death. I then would pay it homage for surviving my best shot and try to take it outside and set it free even though it likely would die soon thereafter from internal injuries.

You TS are one cold motherf*cker.

I've done that before but then felt guilty when I realized I did not grant it a quick and honorable death. I then would pay it homage for surviving my best shot and try to take it outside and set it free even though it likely would die soon thereafter from internal injuries.

You TS are one cold motherf*cker.

They give me the creepy crawlys tbh

All this ant talk reminds me of a certain movie...

Perhaps you should settle back and have a watch:

MV5BMTMwMTU2NjIwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQ1NTgzNA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

You should have awarded the mighty ant and give her the life of a warrior.

This isn't wrasslin', there should not have been any foreign objects brought into the fight. If you couldn't best that glorious ant in hand to hand combat, you should have bowed down and declared him the winner, and let that proud little mother fucker walk away a free ant with his head held high, not burned it off.

You should get one of those scorpians that eat ants.

Maybe it was the Terminator.
It was on a mission to kill.

They give me the creepy crawlys tbh
So a little case of the creepy crawlys sets you off on a murderous rampage with not a thought towards mercy?

WTF would you do if you came across this innocent mother spider just trying to look after her babies?

gNNY6aK.gif

So a little case of the creepy crawlys sets you off on a murderous rampage with not a thought towards mercy?

WTF would you do if you came across this innocent mother spider just trying to look after her babies?

gNNY6aK.gif

Spiders don't bother me.

This isn't wrasslin', there should not have been any foreign objects brought into the fight. If you couldn't best that glorious ant in hand to hand combat, you should have bowed down and declared him the winner, and let that proud little mother fucker walk away a free ant with his head held high, not burned it off.

The ant came onto my land and disrespected me. He spit on me in my home. In my home yo

Back