This Card Is Insanely Stacked!!

blackhat

Breaking Chains
@purple
Reaction score
Top to bottom this card is full of sick fights.. I'm honestly a bit shocked how I want to watch every fight.. that almost never happens.

No flyweight division fights PLUS only 1 WMMA fight - and it's one the majority of fans want to see. Isn't this the kind of card we've all been asking for all along? I'm really hyped up for this event.

f5o_X7YITtCrO0x_7Iu27A.png

http://www.ufc.ca/event/UFC-217#/fight

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Top to bottom this card is full of sick fights.. I'm honestly a bit shocked how I want to watch every fight.. that almost never happens.

No flyweight division fights PLUS only 1 WMMA fight - and it's one the majority of fans want to see. Isn't this the kind of card we've all been asking for all along? I'm really hyped up for this event.

f5o_X7YITtCrO0x_7Iu27A.png

Ping getting his last payday before he rides off into the sunset

I don't know wtf the gif means but it made me laugh for some reason.
I'm on my 2nd bottle of wine, so I'm not even sure I could explain it if I did know what it was suppsed to mean.

Lose the girl fight and its a cracker

I hate to be the pessimistic voice here, but I've been burned by the UFC so many times that I just don't have faith that this card won't have pullouts last minute.

nunez/khabib-ish

Click on each fighter and check out their KO / Submission ratios..

Even the early prelims are dope!

Early prelims are kinda meh but rest of the card is really stacked!

Damn, I didn't know Mickey Gall was fighting on this card!!

The guy that Ion Cutelaba is fighting
<FookIsThatGuy>

Yeah, I’m stoked for it into every fight except the first fight pass one.

Only ‘weak’ fights are HWs which usually entertain.

Main card is legit.

Will pay.

VH7cQfJ2QTRhHeRfb52ATQKspOE5NP0eda6j1kQZ3h5OQXaoYjYd1z38oUIkO3FaGKA8Byf378vKg2EkmqoHb2gg-_un1Val_XUgnpI=w280-h188-nc

Back