This Card Is Insanely Stacked!!

Hopefully Gall gets knocked the fuck out and then I can follow the round by round on here for the PPV.

218 and the Winnipeg cards are sick on paper too

Yea I don't even mind Joanna vs Rose and I hate wmma. Gained a lot of respect for Joanna after her last performance. She fought an absolute tank of a girl in Andrade that crushes everyone and everything in her path and made her look like she didn't belong in there, true championship performance. Joanna has also fought real competition in her title defenses not soccer moms like Rousey amd Cyborg. I like Cyborg but she out there fighting soccer moms, then again most fighters duck Cyborg.

Top to bottom this card is full of sick fights.. I'm honestly a bit shocked how I want to watch every fight.. that almost never happens.

No flyweight division fights PLUS only 1 WMMA fight - and it's one the majority of fans want to see. Isn't this the kind of card we've all been asking for all along? I'm really hyped up for this event.

f5o_X7YITtCrO0x_7Iu27A.png

http://www.ufc.ca/event/UFC-217#/fight

I hate to be the pessimistic voice here, but I've been burned by the UFC so many times that I just don't have faith that this card won't have pullouts last minute.
don't. jinx. it.

^
I
I
beat me to it.

Fuck you mean "top to bottom"? The prelims are full of bums

It is an awesome card. We’ve been long overdue for a card like this.

Fuck you mean "top to bottom"? The prelims are full of bums

Big name fighters aren't important for the prelims.. what I personally care about more is finish %.

When they each have a high finish percentage you know its got a high chance of being entertaining.

Hz9DN0dpTsGNTmLUaSqO2g.png

nnb0o5I3Q2_RSQ65S1Xrnw.png

nuQGe5IARnaIFY7_vQ4sfA.png

Hast been any pull outs, injuries, or drug busts

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP JINXING THIS

WME really is throwing all their firepower at us.

They may gas out making new events though :(

great card.. only bad thing I can say about it is boring as watching paint dry wonderboy is on it... Which fights are actually on the PPV no way 9 fights with 3 of them being title fights.

Meh. The only thing that will make this card worth it is the third Von Prue choke in a row. That's a stat that would actually matter.

Back