This Card Is Insanely Stacked!!

The beer is waiting in the fridge I will be ready

Top to bottom this card is full of sick fights.. I'm honestly a bit shocked how I want to watch every fight.. that almost never happens.

No flyweight division fights PLUS only 1 WMMA fight - and it's one the majority of fans want to see. Isn't this the kind of card we've all been asking for all along? I'm really hyped up for this event.

http://www.ufc.ca/event/UFC-217#/fight
I agree, I am actually going to buy this ppv for the first time in awhile.

great card.. only bad thing I can say about it is boring as watching paint dry wonderboy is on it... Which fights are actually on the PPV no way 9 fights with 3 of them being title fights.

Are you being facetious or have you just not seen WB fight anyone other than Tyron?

Are you being facetious or have you just not seen WB fight anyone other than Tyron?
unfortunately I have seen all his fights as I watch all PPv's and most fightnights. After his last two I never wanna see him fight again....

One card closer to having a legitimate MW champ.

But then again, I could see the UFC having a Bispink vs. St Pierre rematch if this fight goes to a decision.

unfortunately I have seen all his fights as I watch all PPv's and most fightnights. After his last two I never wanna see him fight again....

Well, I've never seen Tyron in an exciting fight and the only boring fights I've seen WB in were against Tyron, so I've concluded WB isn't the fault for those last 2 fights. This Saturday should either prove or disprove my conclusion. Glad to know you'll be watching as well.

Well, I've never seen Tyron in an exciting fight and the only boring fights I've seen WB in were against Tyron, so I've concluded WB isn't the fault for those last 2 fights. This Saturday should either prove or disprove my conclusion. Glad to know you'll be watching as well.
watch his fights before wonderboy than... He had great fights... Loved the one with robbie. Of course I will be watching JJ and GSP are on the card... which of the 9 fights in OP pics will be on the actual PPV? they starting with the hendricks fight?

Top to bottom this card is full of sick fights.. I'm honestly a bit shocked how I want to watch every fight.. that almost never happens.

No flyweight division fights PLUS only 1 WMMA fight - and it's one the majority of fans want to see. Isn't this the kind of card we've all been asking for all along? I'm really hyped up for this event.

f5o_X7YITtCrO0x_7Iu27A.png

http://www.ufc.ca/event/UFC-217#/fight
The main event is lame and don’t care about women’s 115, but the rest of the card looks good.

watch his fights before wonderboy than... He had great fights... Loved the one with robbie. Of course I will be watching JJ and GSP are on the card... which of the 9 fights in OP pics will be on the actual PPV? they starting with the hendricks fight?
Seems likely they will start w the Hendricks fight for PPV. They usually have 5-6 fights.

Yeah, I love this card.

We still have 3 more days for USADA to pop GSP, Rose to have a mental breakdown and Cody Necktats to hurt his back.

OSP vs Beastin is your new 217 main event.

Back